Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 January, 10:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I noticed a pattern with those school shootings back in the 90s

There was a lot of strangeness surrounding them & even though the mainstream tried to palm it off as lone troubled youths influenced by & doing a copycat of other shootings it felt off to me

Later of course when I got on the internet & started digging I started running into things about mind control triggers

I think that this is still going on only with a more forceful objective like the anon stated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 10:22
True.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
26 May, 11:41
Bingo.

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
26 May, 11:23
Agreed. Yesterday I was stating on fakebook of these patterns, and that anyone with common sense can look back on previous false flags and clearly see a pattern.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
26 May, 10:03
PEOPLE WHO HATE AMERICA AND BELIEVE IN COMMUISM/FACISM WHO ARE IN POSITIONS OF POWER MOST OF US KNOW ARE RESPONSIBLE. LIKE THE FAKE RACISM ATTACKS. CREATE A SITUATION AND BE THE RESCUERS. IT'S OVER YOU HATEFULL PEOPLE. THE GOOD PEOPLE SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. TICK TOCK GOD SEE'S WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
26 May, 10:00
Excellent point.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 May, 09:59

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 May, 09:48
Truth!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
26 May, 09:40
EXACTLY!!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
26 May, 05:43
C_A tactics,
make them jumpy,
jittery, fearful,
forcing them into known reactions,
predictable outcomes.

not any moar.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
26 May, 11:49
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
daggum right