Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
19 October, 12:07
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Thank you for sharing.

I watched this Obiden video twice, and I swiped it thinking it would minimize... But it switched to another video with a pink background with "Politico", "Economic Forum" and a couple of other logos. There were four/five in chairs on a small stage, with a lady gray hair, speaking about billionaires made by the pain of others. I can't find that video now. I've never seen it before. I am looking for this video if y'all are able to help.

Thank you.

It is weird how that video appeared...
I have never seen videos on AU do that with a swipe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 October, 08:17
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Thats weird about the swipe changing videos? Im not sure what video it was.. but moat definiely you were meant to see it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 June, 12:40
Every last one needs to be removed from this planet.. God said he would take care of the evil and he is.. Praise his name!🙏💞

Sleet Sir @Sleet
25 May, 10:05
Let me tell you that you were not elected for us to turn over our rights to another order....

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 May, 10:13
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
These people are pure wickedness! Lord wipe them out!