Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 11:52
I still don’t think people truly understand what is happening to banks.

I keep seeing headlines like “The Bank of _____ is now offering crypto services”.

I laugh.

Once a bank turns someone’s FIAT money into crypto, the bank will never get it back.

You can then send your crypto to a yield farming service and get 9%-19% APY on your funds.

Imagine keeping your money in a bank after learning this.

The banks are allowing this big shiny trojan horse into their systems, not truly understanding the freedom it will bring to humanity.

Crypto is a golden off-ramp to get your money out of [their] system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 12:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The word Crypto freaks people out. I believe you are talking about a stablecoin like USDC That is 1 to 1 to the US dollar. Safe from the crypto markets.

I know you know this stuff but figured I would expand it a bit so everyone can understand.

Current 'Banks' will become 'Farms' as they wont have a choice but to adapt to DeFi. Many will just fail.

If you keep $1000 (USD) in a Banks savings account they will pay you $5 a year

If you keep $1000 (USDC) in a Farm it will earn you $90 a year.

If you try to take $10k in cash you have to declare @ airports.

No restrictions with a digital ledger. You can take your money with you everywhere. You have FULL ownership of your funds. The crypto market is full of scammers for that reason. Everyone trying to get your money.

Most coins are going to fail. Utility is king in the blockchain space. Only the useful will survive.

XRP is setting up nicely 2 b the onramp for Bank's Fiat. Lawsuit taking longer but gives opportunity.
#

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anjell 777 @Anjell777
24 May, 06:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have been following Whiplash347 on Telegram and he is teaching us about The Stellar network and how it will become the Peoples network of Digital currency in the New Quantum Financial System! The news of it is global as I have been researching for 1 year now and on my second year. As a newbie, lost some money, but, learned how to research each token/coin/stock on the network, I have done better, discretion is key. There is also an exchange to get into stocks of global corporations for less than pennies. We have been told that the stock market will fold into the Stellar Network. The wallet is called LOBSTR. XRP is being sacrificed at this time for regulation ISO20022 to come in to keep the riff raff out! XRP will be King as it still has 95% being traded overseas. US has it on hold in SEC untill all is taken care of. They tried to destroy XRP while letting Ethereum slide by. XRP Ripple=cross border payments for countries/banks! XLM/Stellar=peoples network! All be Asset backed!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
24 May, 07:49
In response Anjell 777 to her Publication
Careful with WhipLash.

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
24 May, 08:09
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
why? I am not following the scam accounts. What is it that comcerns you?

24 May, 08:34
There is only one WhipLash347. He offers 95% decent intel and the other 5% scam shit coins from LOBSTR. I’ll never tell anyone what to do or think, which is why I only said be careful, use your discernment. It’s sad seeing good-hearted Patriots get taken advantage of. Lots of lessons being learned throughout this Awakening.

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
It is the new Quantum Finacial system and I have been researching and investing over a year now. CTGX and others have made money, but, until I learned how to research myself, I made mistakes. Thank you for responding. For me, the global news bears it out. Just get Utility Tokens and metals/asset backed now. my losses were from fun tokens, but, I was a newbie. Since that lesson, I do ok.
03:42 PM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Anjell777 in this post can reply
25 May, 03:50
If you want to browse this channel with concrete evidence of the scam, here it is. Wish you and all Patriots nothing but the best❤️

https://t.me/Whiplash347QS...

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
27 May, 01:13
I explored the two addresses and watched them both. neither one cashed out their CTGX token even though the binance listing did not happen at the end of the countdown clock. why would they not do that. is it possible that due to CTGX NESARA/GESARA-like nature that this countdown clock was a white hat op to flush the deep state out of the new Quantum financial system/Stellar Organization?
the 17+million account that paid the 1 million to the other account could have been for all the advertising. I found several 1,000 CTGX payments, a 5,000 one and a 10,000 one. is this advertising payments to influencers and should we have a problem with that? I am not sure where the proof is, but, I will keep looking.

It also looks like a deep state op to try to stop this from going. I am well aware it could be either, but, Trump has set date leaks before to flush out the deep state in other situations, so, it is possible this was an op to do that by good people. tokens blacklisted just bef