r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Had a video ever aged so well in modern history?

In May 2020, Chris Sky predicted everything that was going to happen. He was way ahead of most 'conspiracy theorists.' Of course, Twitter suspended his account right after this video went viral.

Cheers,
Dr. Simon Goddek
03:00 PM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
26 May, 12:19
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
this guy has divided the truth movement in Canada more than any other person. I am not sure what to think of him. planned opposition? just a jerk? who knows!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Rawlings @danrawlings236
25 May, 09:03
He speaks to what is exactly happening right now in all the places that the jab was mandatory. They relaxed after covid because a lot of people caught on to their BS, Now Mon(K)ey pox is the next shut down. Do not comply!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
25 May, 08:17
nailed it!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
25 May, 07:16
We Don’t get in the weeds. we Let it go …. Until we can’t.

meek Not weak😉.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
25 May, 07:08
Actually, to be specific on facts...
This interview was at the end of Sept 2020, AFTER an alledged email was LEAKED by a Vancouver Liberal at the beginning of Sept 2020, in regards to Trudeau's WEF agenda giving specific upcoming future timelines for 2-3yrs.
Apparently 30% of the Liberal caucus were very concerned about the agenda, but they were told to put up and shut up if they wanted to keep their jobs. ie; Threatened?

So no, Chris Sky wasn't a psychic, but he did spread the truth.
Those of us fighting for freedoms, had passed that email around within our groups, but at the time, we weren't 100% sure of it's authenticity. I always wondered if it might of been Jody Wilson-Raybould, the AG Trudeau had fired, who put the info out???.
I still have the text to the body of that email posted way back on my FB. It lines up exactly with everything we have witnessed so far.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
25 May, 10:10
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
How is Canada doing?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 May, 06:50
He’s absolutely right. And they won’t stop until we make them stop.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
25 May, 06:00
Met this guy in 2021 and he is a gem! god bless him !!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
25 May, 05:32
That was back in 2020...before the USA elections...
I think he was pretty much right...
lol
That is why I love this place...
No place like HOME
AU
/.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
25 May, 05:06
Called it perfectly!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
25 May, 04:56
100% truth.....was told at the beginning of Convid to watch for the next one, and they even said it a monkey pox.
#EnoughAlready
#IWillNotComply

Carey Lou @Careylou
25 May, 04:23
TRUTH - and now, those who took the jab are injured and dying from it - so freaking sad!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
25 May, 03:59
I'll never forget that day! 🤯

Sgt. Craft @PunisherUSMC
25 May, 03:32
This Guy is dead nuts on the mark !