Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
24 May, 10:07
I was found to have breast cancer yesterday.I'm thinking about whether to have surgery. Conserving therapy.Even if I have surgery, I will refuse radiation therapy and anti-cancer drug treatment.
I have lost my older sister to breast cancer.I was watching the treatment. And I took care of her for four years.I was watching the situation and decided not to have chemotherapy for cancer.
I want to treat with innate immunity.
Among them, I am interested in hemp.Not yet recognized in Japan.
Is hemp effective against cancer? How are you using it? Please let me know if you have any details.
Also, AU with this wonderful vibration. People with a strong and bright healing light.If you don't mind, can you give me your light?
I'm sure it will be a great force for me.I also try to keep the light as strong as possible so as not to make the disease worse.
Yesterday, on my way home, I asked Q, President Trump, and the universe to "help!"
The license plate of the oncoming car at that time was 555

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it