Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 03:35
Goal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 04:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Let Nana go back for a quandary on something else.
No, not running down the Bible at all, while I do think tho that it has been manipulated & parts purposely left out but,

Yrs ago when I had a NDE & I first came out of it I felt like I needed to tell the world what it was really like when you leave this Earth suit, but I fairly rapidly discovered that if kept telling my truth to ppl they would most likely lock me away & I stopped telling it.

In the last 3+yrs now God has allowed me to be in His presence again & connect directly to what I call His God consciousness.

He gave me a message a couple yrs ago in a wide awake vision that I have been sharing & also sharing the other visions & remote viewings & other things that have ben happening to me.

Many ppl call me demon possessed now & try to say I am fooled by satan. I say NO, I know the truth of what we are. Why would ppl believe the visions of ppl in the Bible but not now?
That is my question. Who can verify one over the

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
people today believe those in the bible now but those who went through it back in those times had people calling them crazy just like you do, i expect. had they believed noah, there would have been more boats on the water😊. ignore the naysayers❤️
10:23 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angela111117 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 11:15
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I am sure that is so, probably even worse some were killed for saying some of the things they tried to tell others.
I have read stories of family members the last few years actually trying to put ppl that have had a NDE telling about it in mental facilities before.
That is so awful to me, I am pretty sure the God was not too happy about it either. They, like me just stopped telling it.

Up until all this started a little over 3 yrs ago I felt really guilty for not continuing to tell everyone I met, I only told family members and close frens after that and I felt like I had let God down.

I felt like he sent me back with one job, just one job to do and I had failed. I had accomplished part of what I asked to come back for, to wake my family up to what was really important in life, but I had failed the rest. I guess that is why Now I dont really give a shit what anyone thinks now and I just tell it.

Amy Cole @Amzie
24 May, 11:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AMEN Girl...don't ever stop being you for the benefit of someone else...everyone thought Noah was a wack job but when the rain came they were not laughing anymore...God has a job for each and everyone of us...the last 3 years has really opened my eyes wide open to that...Bless you for who you are...