Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 04:49
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 February, 05:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I just can't wait until all is exposed! Beyond what we know is coming. NASA, Big Pharma, dinosaurs, etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
Like the cure for cancer? bet.... people are gonna flip their lids.
11:12 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Suzy_Q in this post can reply
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 01:19
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
I have the multiple cures for cancer already! BUT there's going to be other cures that'll be released. Cancers a pocket of microbial fungus, alkaline the body get rid of the acidosis the cancer is gone

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
03 February, 09:38
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
They should be held liable for all the cancer deaths... They are scum! I've never wished death on their rotten souls, however, I have wished they shit their beds every night.

Marie Meilo @MarieAva20
02 February, 11:14
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
tell us more

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
02 February, 11:28
In response Marie Meilo to her Publication
It's just my guess. Big Pharma makes more money From not curing cancer... and they're crooks. My gut says those dirty bastards have had the cure. Lost my step mom to cancer in August. Makes me crazy thinking about them holding the cure.