Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 May, 07:43
🙃Anyone want to play a game???

I will start the dominoes, join in if you like.

Game is called connections. Add in only one term please per post, try to leave room for others to join! List a connection to the post above your input!

Deep State/Cabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
22 May, 07:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
HRC/DNC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 May, 08:53
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Pelosi

22 May, 09:30
Schumer

22 May, 09:34
Paul Ryan

22 May, 09:51
AOC

22 May, 10:08
Rashida Tliab (whatever happened to her, I haven't heard anything in a long while)

23 May, 04:41
Maxine Waters (Me either)

23 May, 07:29
Mitt Romney (Snowflake Mittens - No Name 2)

23 May, 05:30
Mitch McConnell

23 May, 06:22
Harry Reed

23 May, 07:11
Diane Fienstine

23 May, 07:19
Marco Rubio

23 May, 07:19
I hate that guy! Rick Scott and this guy too!

23 May, 08:30
Ilhan Omar

23 May, 09:33
I am dropping Sorros.

23 May, 10:22
Did we say Klaus Schwab?

24 May, 07:30
No, but he was my next. I will go with the WHO.

24 May, 10:19
WEF = World Economic Forum

24 May, 11:37
UN

24 May, 11:40
NWO

24 May, 12:40
C19

24 May, 01:35
MJ-12

24 May, 02:53
Roswell

24 May, 04:08
Full Disclosure

24 May, 04:45
Hidden Technology

24 May, 05:30
6000+ Patents

24 May, 08:58
Med Beds. That would have saved my mom. She died last year. I miss her, she was my best friend.

24 May, 09:17
My condolences!!!

24 May, 09:19
It happens. I was waiting for them, but now I just know I will see her later. She is home with God and no more pain. Thank you.

Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it