Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 May, 07:43
🙃Anyone want to play a game???

I will start the dominoes, join in if you like.

Game is called connections. Add in only one term please per post, try to leave room for others to join! List a connection to the post above your input!

Deep State/Cabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
22 May, 07:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
HRC/DNC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 May, 08:53
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Pelosi

22 May, 09:30
Schumer

22 May, 09:34
Paul Ryan

22 May, 09:51
AOC

22 May, 10:08
Rashida Tliab (whatever happened to her, I haven't heard anything in a long while)

23 May, 04:41
Maxine Waters (Me either)

23 May, 07:29
Mitt Romney (Snowflake Mittens - No Name 2)

23 May, 05:30
Mitch McConnell

23 May, 06:22
Harry Reed

23 May, 07:11
Diane Fienstine

23 May, 07:19
Marco Rubio

I hate that guy! Rick Scott and this guy too!
07:19 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
23 May, 08:30
Ilhan Omar

23 May, 09:33
I am dropping Sorros.

23 May, 08:27
Try not to hate, dislike yes, highly, but no hate! ;-)

Hate is a form of Fear!

23 May, 09:31
Yes, I know better. My thing on Rubio is that he is Cuban and votes for the communism that his family fled. America took him in and he craps on it. My husband is also Cuban and to sit and listen to his family and their stories is heartbreaking. To see my MIL cry for her lost country and Rubio votes to kill America. That is two countries she would lose. She sees it happening here. My husband joined the military as a thank you to America foe taking his family in. That is the difference.