Doq Holliday @doqholliday
People panic about a new form of currency “not backed by anything”.

But they’ve never protested a single day for what happened in 1971 when we went off the gold standard.

The good news is that the new US digital dollar will be backed.

For example: what do you think happened to all the gold at the vatican?

1221/Space Force/CISA/XRP/ISO20022
01:50 PM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
27 May, 02:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I think people panic because they don't understand crypto. The process of purchasing and holding is clunky and foreign. It took me over a year to feel I knew enough to even make a purchase. I took your suggestion to purchase a physical "wallet" (Nano X) and still can't get my XRP moved. Of course I turn 53 next Sunday so I'm a little slower on the move with this stuff. Keep sharing your knowledge to help us out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot At LARGE @PatriotAtLarge
24 May, 07:16
thanks doqholiday I can’t wait to watch!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
24 May, 06:48
In 1971 I was 6 years old.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 May, 06:17
Like crypto?

It does not even have a physical presence...

it seems hackers like it too.

Always made me nervouse to invest in it, as a result.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 07:57
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Precisely. IS THERE ANY PHYSICAL PROOF CRYPTO IS ...real??? NO. BECAUSE IT IS NOT REAL...IT IS "CONCEPTUAL CURRENCY"...my term.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 May, 05:53
Who are these people you claim are panicking?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Just Diana @Diana19
24 May, 04:31
DOQ remember when it was illegal to have gold.. PPl stepped right up and turned it in.
All Americans were required to turn in their gold on or before May 1, 1933 to the Federal Reserve in return for $20.67 of paper money per troy ounce. Americans who did not turn in their gold were subject to arrest on criminal charges and faced up to 10 years in federal prison.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 May, 04:26
people will get used to it real fast when they see how well XRP does 😂

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 May, 03:44

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 May, 03:30
"1221/Space Force/CISA/XRP/ISO20022," you say?

What happened to all the gold at the vatican, you ask!

Suddenly I am DANCING with Isaac Kappy,
singing "1221 take it away"

We Have It All ⚡🔥🔥💥💥💥
https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
24 May, 02:57
We Have it All!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
24 May, 02:57
We Have it All!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 May, 02:20
Thats where black pilling comes in. Many think that we are stuck with the NWO. We are not. Step back a few more feet, Maybe 40,000? and see the bigger picture. Its coming and it's in our favor. Down goes the DS. #23ispain

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 May, 10:51
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Follow up....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 02:06
Nana thinks it is just hard for some to understand.
People get confused between the difference in
digital currency and cyrpto and which ones are the
NWO & which ones are either already or will be backed by precious metals.

Here in lies the confusion.

They hear things like: "When the QFS system is installed it will not support crypto currencies" "The US Govt is creating a new digital currency" & they dont understand fully which is what and who?
It all sounds the same to them.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 May, 04:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree. that was me for a long time. I knew what *they* planned for us. My feeling is that people like us will be the first to use, understand, and trust it. And then as we gain the trust of others we will guide them into it… then there are those who already dont ask any questions about anything already so they are easy converts-they are on board with out a single question lol

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 May, 02:05
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery“

we only grow through change; people fear that which threatens what they know.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 May, 01:55
Have you been able to purchase XDC?
If so, where?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 May, 01:55
💯✅

Nixon implemented petro $ in 1971 "speculators in gold market" supposed to be temporary. People did not understand the economic chaos that ensued was because of this. They covered it up with the "oil" shortage crisis.

In 1971 the few that knew truth did not have a medium like internet to share.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
24 May, 02:45
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
And now that Russian rubl is backed by gold, neughbouring countries write Russia cut of our gas and electricity deliveries, USA has fuel shortage as well, same cover up for recovering value for money this time.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 May, 01:53