Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Im still curious as hell why VK and Elon jumped the gun on talking about mushrooms and skipped right over cannabis. Its like the white hats DGAF about cannabis and it saved my life from cancer. That shit really bothers me. Extra bad.
10:30 AM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
24 May, 06:21
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Might VK and Elon be addressing the mental sphere of healing, whereas The Blessed Herb tends to be more physical? In acute situations. RSO saved my life as well, so I'm not choosing one over the other. They each have their place and time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
24 May, 05:16
legalize shrooms, and nobody will question weed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 May, 05:05
No fault there to anyone, each to their own relaxation! I like pot! And I’ve liked it a long time! ☺️

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
24 May, 04:59
Cannabis should be legal in every state. My friend takes it medically for PTDS. It's really helped her.

Red1Anon @Red1Anon
24 May, 10:37
"...Till the truth comes out, it's all lies on both sides."