Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 04:32
Nobody trash the troops they are there in DC for good not evil. They aren't coming for any of your guns, relax. They are there for a different purpose. Tribunals need max security.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
As much as I don't want to see something like someone getting hung or shot, I feel that it is necessary for the public to see it so that they know the exteme ramifications when evil is in charge as to not EVER let it happen again....
04:36 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 February, 05:48
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I think ex[e]cutions should be on pay-per-view, to reduce the risk of kids seeing them. I'm looking forward to the televised confessions and tribunals for certain. Those will be teachable moments for all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 08:41
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
EXCELLENT idea Blue State Patriot! I support that idea 100%! I definitely want to see the confessions! And I WILL make my friends and family watch so they know I'm not crazy😂

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
02 February, 04:49
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Just remind yourself of this :
These evil entities had plans to round us all up like cattle , enslave some of us and do unconscionable things to the others....like harvest us and our children.
Nope, these "people" need to be executed.

02 February, 05:02
In response Save the Children to her Publication
I agree 1000%! I've seen way more than I ever want to of the evil that exits in this world. I just wonder if we all need to actually 'watch' it happen

1.) to prevent it from ever happening again
2.) so that people will believe it with their own eyes

A man hung hiself at our high school bleachers when I was growing up and I never got that picture out of my mind and it haunted me for a very long time. Does that make sense? Just thining out loud....

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 06:53
In response Save the Children to her Publication
No Mercy. They made their choice.