Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 May, 08:20
For some reason this sentence keeps creeping into my thoughts.

β€œThe truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
24 May, 03:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Hindenburg 6 May 1937 fastest way to travel and in style. 36 people died in the acident 13 of those were passengers. Congress banned any us citizen from airbus travel after that bringing an end to airbus travel. What i am struggling to find is the names of the 13 passengers who died maybe someone can help? Someone must have been significant to be metioned in the above drop?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 May, 04:04
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

24 May, 04:17
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Thank you

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 May, 04:25
You're welcomeπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

What stood out to me: Hermann Doehner was general manager of Beick, Felix y Compania, a prominent German wholesale drug company headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico. Mrs. Doehner, however, was apprehensive about the flight and did not particularly want the family to travel by air.
Colonel Fritz Erdmann Along with fellow Luftwaffe officers Major Hans-Hugo Witt and Lieutenant Claus Hinkelbein, Erdmann was sent along on the flight in order to observe the cutting-edge long-range navigational techniques and weather forecasting practices employed by the Hindenburg's command crew. This required the three Luftwaffe men to make frequent visits to the ship's control car – according to Major Witt, perhaps half a dozen visits per day. Much has been made over the years of a claim made by author Michael Mooney in his 1972 book The Hindenburg that Erdmann, Witt and Hinkelbein were aboard the ship not as mere observers, but as security officers tasked with finding and stopping a potential saboteur.
05:49 AM - May 24, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Danny777 in this post can reply
24 May, 05:49
Along with prominent business men and some Reporters

24 May, 05:51
πŸ‘† Could be nothing but when I hear Drug Company....