Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
For some reason this sentence keeps creeping into my thoughts.

“The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.”
08:20 AM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 May, 07:22
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
At this point ... BFD

PULL THE PLUG !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
25 May, 07:23
Look at the ANSWERS at bottom of #Q #142 (flip to bottom using arrow for ease).
https://qanon.pub/

I think the whole post needs to be considered as a historical timeline, #BLOODLINES and the power which comes with that.

Here's 10 ss of the most relevant points. It doesn't specifically give a reason for the 99%, but does imply we are all at danger from the 1%. That has now been shown to be true due to the #Plandemic #COVID19 #vaccines attempt to kill most of us. Past events show the #cabal are ruthless, they care for nobody. #LUCIFERIAN #illuminati #Charlemagne #royalty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
25 May, 07:40
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Some links from #Q142 ANSWERS. The first one was all but removed from WBM, they missed one (of a cluster of 3)!

https://web.archive.org/we...

https://www.independent.co...

https://www.rt.com/viral/3...

https://www.thespiritscien...

https://marcuse.faculty.hi...

Law & Physics @physics171
24 May, 10:39

Law & Physics @physics171
24 May, 10:38

LoveConquers All @All777Love
24 May, 05:28
That’s funny that you bring this up because I was just mentioning that line to someone the other day!🤔
It creeps me out everytime I think about all the things that we just don’t know about.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
24 May, 03:23
Hindenburg 6 May 1937 fastest way to travel and in style. 36 people died in the acident 13 of those were passengers. Congress banned any us citizen from airbus travel after that bringing an end to airbus travel. What i am struggling to find is the names of the 13 passengers who died maybe someone can help? Someone must have been significant to be metioned in the above drop?

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
24 May, 05:50
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 May, 06:39
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
I know it´s just a TV serie but this is remember the pilot episode of the TV serie Timeless : read the synopsis ; can it be related to the Queen ?? https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
24 May, 01:23
Me too. Something very nefarious going on.

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
23 May, 11:04
it really really would....

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 May, 10:04
How many ways can they experiment on humans in underground farms? What percent human is required to have human rights?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 May, 12:00
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
At the least humans can be HUMANE.

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
23 May, 09:59
I think about that line often as well.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
23 May, 09:55
It is an incredibly inflammatory statement clearly meant to shock and unsettle. It haunts everyone and our minds are free to perpetually consider endless horrifying scenarios.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 May, 09:54

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
23 May, 09:48
well lets build more hospitals then and get on with it already!

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 09:59
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
or not, they fall like dominos.

Either there is a soul to stand,
or there isn't.

45's EOs speak loads.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
23 May, 09:45
Wow, it has a whole new meaning.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 May, 09:19
I believe it — which is why
this HAD to be God
& to have Divine Warriors.
The depravity cruelty torture
is beyond Humanity's ability to comprehend.
Even what we know already is too awful to fathom 💔

#Frazzledrip

Only followers of this user (Cbravo) can see their posts

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
23 May, 09:24
Most people's wealth is not tangible. It is in banks, mortgages, investments, loans, etc. The rest of the post makes it seem to be a financial reference.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 May, 08:40

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 May, 08:43
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Yikesy. I remember venturing onto that website, and scadaddling right on out very quickly. Uggghh.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 May, 09:30
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
That's an interesting site
A warning for those with a more sensitive stomach though, in some places on the site

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
23 May, 08:34
i could imagine between the miocarditis and the extra stress levels packing on all the truth at once would put the 99% peeps asleep in the hospital or worse for sure. Not sure if they’ll have a choice soon. never know doesn’t bible mention bunch of hearts stopping during sky event?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 May, 12:51
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 May, 08:30
Looking at the rest of that post, this Titanic advert is interesting ⤵️
'Wireless Telegraph and submarine Signals'

https://www.businessinside...

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
23 May, 08:29
The evil is too much to comprehend and process quickly. I survived SRA and it's taken 40 years to slowly process what happened. Some very small parts of healing required years to recover from. I lived it, I know it in my flesh and it is beyond comprehension. The scale, the evil. It's much easier in small bits. But either way, our amazing bodies can and do heal. Doesn't mean that it's any fun,but we heal.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 May, 11:18
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
I'm so sorry you endured that. I often wonder how I could have survived if I were put through SRA. I'm glad you are here with us. We are all family here.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 May, 08:28
So many truths to choose from. Maybe it's a combination of them all that could put 99% in the hospital.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 May, 08:26
The two that always run through my head are “the end won’t be for everyone” “saving Israel for last.”

Honesty, that’s a bold statement regarding the 99%, considering many of us feel as if we are awake.

So what don’t we know?

connie wright @cowri
23 May, 08:43
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Israel is THE UNITED STATES....not where the Rothschilds created one...that Israel is behind 911 attack...that Israel sunk one of our ships that killed a lot of US Soldiers on & on & on....Find an Old Bible with maps - it shows & tells the truth...

... Fighter @Fighter
23 May, 08:11

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 May, 08:10
I don't even think we know a fraction of what could be hidden. I know enough to know it has to end. Imagine not being guided through the awakening😳 it is shock therapy for sure. And, we have each other.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
23 May, 08:38
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
well said

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
23 May, 08:52
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
We, as an online family, will get thru this together and help the shell-shocked asleep ones!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 May, 07:59
Cowboy, maybe VK can explain this ? 🤷‍♀️

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
23 May, 07:56
we live in a waking dream? something so bizarre it would be hard to comprehend would be my guess

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 May, 07:54
Maybe the truth puts everyone in need or want of a big cure that has been hidden or maybe a new solution to old health problems which still plague so many? Think cancers/parasites/soilent green/flouride vs. med beds/light therapy/etc.?

I honestly do not know what to think, but in order to keep my sanity and preserve my positive thought campaign, I will keep believing in miracles until I know more.

If Jesus were to return today, I might hope he stops by the hospitals first because hospitals are currently very scary places if they are not being managed by honest people.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 May, 07:54
It was a completely scenario on November 12, 2017, but I don't think there is anything that could surprise me at this point. After 10/1/17 I started to question everything and was open to anything, and the Q drops helped to further free my mind. In fact, I openly welcome any and all truth. TRANSPARENCY is the only way forward.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 May, 07:48
Which people maybe?
Always assumed - 99% of general population if the WHOLE truth comes out.
The immensity of evil perpetrated on humanity, all beings & the planet is likely to be indescribable (is what i assumed).