Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
How this theory explains the Dome?
08:01 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 May, 01:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Dan @DanDan
25 May, 01:23
i picture this map on this kind of thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 May, 11:05
Nos Confunden Map - YouTube

The map of the Universe by Nos Confunden

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
24 May, 10:36
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

None None @MUDD
24 May, 08:46
️ UNIversal DISClosure 2020 HD 3D The Most Interesting Video On Earth - YouTube

Awareness of our Universe

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
24 May, 10:40
In response None None to his Publication
Beautifully crafted. Interesting interpretation of facts. Gives all glory to Polarians and not to the Living God.

Notable is mention of Jesus' return as central to happenings on earth ... even Nesara is waiting for the 'date and time' before codes are issued.

I believe the basis of the information comes from fallen angels.
They are waiting for the Rapture to remove the restraining force so they can do what evil does, kill, steal, and destroy.

COME LORD JESUS, COME!

None None @MUDD
24 May, 08:33
Vibes of Cosmos - YouTube

00:00 Intro00:59 World Map by Plasma Moon Presentation09:57 Many Antercticas15:04 Time Zones17:41 Constellations and Moon Phases21:17 Astronomical Clock Anal...

None None @MUDD
24 May, 08:33
Ancient Polar Mythologies - YouTube

Nowadays and for the past five centuries, since the introduction of the heliocentric globe deception, all world maps and explorers have depicted and describe...

Jen ... @Jenfranji
24 May, 08:15
There's an island on the outer ring of that pic called Nemo
➡️ Finding Nemo
👀

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 May, 07:41
Libris...sounds like there's an entire island of Libra's just chillin ⚖ I'd like to book my next vacation there please! ✈

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 May, 07:06

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 May, 05:14
I dont know about the dome but this could explain the Earth going on eternally

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 May, 10:25
Eternally? idk about that, maybe just really biggly.

God Wins @Nous
23 May, 08:38
Not a dome, but a firmament.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 May, 08:21
Yes that could be, we still don't know how black holes work, One theory is that they are all connected and that space time is bended or curved. Each crater (a living world) could be one string.🤔 Than we come into the field of special relativity. Some scientist think matter can not exist without 'dark matter' in the neighbourhood. There is a story that is telling the theory about that all liveforms also have some kind of this weird matter in it. A special form of it. No new live without
that can be formed correctly. Einstein was working on that theory before he died. (Was an idea from his first wife?)

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Susan Tufts @sgtuffy8460
24 May, 09:58
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Kathy Jean...me too. I ponder on this ad nauseum. When it's time for me to go 'home', I want to be finished. How do we do that????

NEO ONE @Neo
23 May, 08:11
Combine with it.
Make sense now?
Therefor it's flat but it's not flat.
We are just in a crater.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 May, 08:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Posted that before, but there are more questions. Black Sun, North Pole, North Star, Portals, Dome. Not a complete picture.
+++ more...

Karen Walker @coachkaren
23 May, 08:08
I think each 'area' is a realm that can be accessed by different frequencies. If they 'dumbed us down' we currently can not reach outer lands.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 May, 08:22
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
That is a fascinating theory. Wow.😇

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 May, 06:52
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
I believe that too.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 May, 08:08
1000x bigger, Ice planet

Tiamat is her name

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 May, 08:28
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
There is an old story that is telling how in the very old days the earth was far bigger than now adays, but that wizzards spoke a magic spell and that veils were draped on earth. So that we could not see the entire world anymore. The Maya's were telling that story also, the Egyptians also. Everywhere where we find piramids, this story is known.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 May, 08:35
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
In the Popol Vuh (the bible of the Maya's), there is the story of how they came into this world: over an ice bridge with floating stones. One group went to the left, one to the right. The world was in darkness, it was very cold, But than the world became light again. Did they came from antarctica?

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 May, 08:06
i cannot even comprehend the normal flat earth one lol

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
24 May, 10:33
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Think Snowglobe...read Genesis in the bible

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
24 May, 10:38
In response reaper myer to his Publication