Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 May, 11:00
I've finally found comfort in not knowing. This is BIG for me!

Sitting in that space of the unknown. Not knowing, yet fully knowing. No desire to predict dates, be right or be first. Staying in the present. Contributing where and when I can to add to the collective vibe. And fully putting my trust in God and the Patriots working behind the scenes, knowing what is happening is divinely perfect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Awwh hun that is awesome!
Nana calls it internal peace.

When you get to the place where you are comfortable with your own soul and you realize that you are an infinite being and God has your 6 no matter what happens.

It is a wonderful place to be and Nana thinks that we have a few ppl to really thank for helping us get to this place:

1st God🙏
2nd Our Higher Self💜
3rd People here, Angels really like VK, Juan O Savin, Jfkjrfan, Doq, and a few others that have made that self awareness unfold in a faster and healthier way. 😇
11:48 AM - May 23, 2022
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 May, 12:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think we will all be shocked to find out which angels are around us on any given day in any given space. It is the quiet ones in the back of the room, the ones we don’t even notice..that have given their whole life to save us while we were busy watching the **stars**- it’s unbelievably overwhelming to think about how biblical it is . The meek will inherit the earth. And the real heros (stars) want no recognition..they just keep quietly helping us from the corners.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 May, 11:55
I feel very uncomfortable with you lumping me in with those Giants you named Nana. I am just a patriot like everyone else just blasting into the abyss and praying that I hit something. 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 12:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😘 God put you here to help specific ppl at specific times dont ya know.
You dont fool me one bit you have helped a whole lot of ppl see some things they needed to see to help them get thro this.💜

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 May, 11:50
Letting go feels good❤️