Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
I've finally found comfort in not knowing. This is BIG for me!

Sitting in that space of the unknown. Not knowing, yet fully knowing. No desire to predict dates, be right or be first. Staying in the present. Contributing where and when I can to add to the collective vibe. And fully putting my trust in God and the Patriots working behind the scenes, knowing what is happening is divinely perfect.
11:00 AM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 July, 12:26
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
🙏❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
17 July, 12:23
Love this .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 July, 12:23
Indeed.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 May, 12:40
FULLY AGREED

COMFY

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
23 May, 09:33
im with you. thank you

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 May, 07:10
Vibes are real.

I was legit saying last week that I am finally learning to ‘enjoy the show’ !

We are all EXACTLY where we are meant to be and I’ve got the best family ever right here on AU.!!!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 May, 08:10
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Everyday that passes is more time to sharpen our swords, connect with our Frens and will make it all the sweeter when the time is right. Hope you're well, miss you on TG!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 May, 03:55
We are all in the same crucible getting refined, forged into what God needs us to be. No one better than the other. Thank you for your words of comfort.

23 May, 08:13
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Beautifully said, we've learned so many lifelong lessons along the way❤️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 May, 03:33
Perfectly said. But I am havimg a hard time lately finding “my place in this world”. Not sure what to do/not do. I call it “vaporlock”. Very tired and confused lately.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 May, 07:12
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I spent the first 47 years of my life trying to find my place in the world, then Q found me, then VK found me and then I found this amazing family!!

And for the very first time ever, I finally know where I belong and why my life had to be exactly this way…

Bless patriot, we are all in this together and everyone has their own unique path to follow…

We are all exactly where we are meant to be friend!

23 May, 08:17
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
We all go through moments of confusion.. Nobody has it all figured out and that's ok. I sit in the discomfort and pray. And you have a family here are right there with you:)

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 May, 03:16
yep....the onky knowing that I am sure of is that God has got this!!!!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
23 May, 02:16
Confirmation 🤍

wht 2.0 @wht
23 May, 03:31
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
"Rejoice in the Lord alway: again I say, Rejoice.
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things honest, whatsoever things just, whatsoever things pure, whatsoever things lovely, whatsoever things of good report; if any virtue, and if any praise, think on these things." Phil4:4-8

23 May, 08:17
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Love those numbers!❤️ Thank you!

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
23 May, 02:08
You've just described where I am too. I've accepted that The Plan is above my pay grade, and that it's ok! I focus on the things i can control, and I help/contribute when an opportunity presents itself. But, stressing over what may or may not happen just ruins my day & accomplishes nothing. Not sure it'd be that easy without AU and VK. The people here are a home away from home ❤

23 May, 08:20
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
EXACTLY! Such freedom releasing the feelings of needing to know and be in control of everything❤️

Loves America @Liberty22
23 May, 01:36
Amen! The people who haven’t found Anonup are missing a blessing!

23 May, 08:21
In response Loves America to her Publication
I thank my lucky stars everyday to be right where I'm at. We are so blessed here🙏🏻

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
23 May, 01:28
Me....
I am figuring out when I do the 'dominion and control' by actions or by simply with my thoughts and prayers; specifically, am I to be "waiting on God" or is He waiting on me?
I may overthinking this issue, which maybe feeding another vice: overthinking.

God deliver me from myself. Amen.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 May, 01:17
🙏✨Amen✨🙏

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
23 May, 12:49
This describes my journey for me perfectly. Thanks!

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
23 May, 12:35
I'm right there with you sister patriot.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 May, 12:10
The Best part is if we let things happen in Due time, the Real Truth is always better than the perceived Truth we have imagined.

Just like when we Beg God for something, his unanswered prayers Always end up Way Better than we could ever have Dreamed!!

I have started to realize that as Badly as I want this to End, I really want for it to be fully complete and No Stone unturned, no matter how LONG it takes. 😬🧐. (which this is a Huge SHIFT for me. “fingers under the door” kind of gal! 🤣😂).

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
23 May, 01:29
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 May, 12:03
i am in a bit of a struggle to get to to that space of not knowing, yet fully knowing and to stay in the present without worry. but i am not giving in or up. i struggle some to consistently keep my Vibes Up but like you my trust is in God and these warrior patriots seen and unseen doing His purposes. am praying for the unity of we the people as a nation♥️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
23 May, 12:01
Beautifully stated. Thank you.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 May, 11:57
Amen sister…im right there with you!

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
23 May, 11:54
I was reflecting on the exact same thing over the weekend. It is comfortable here. There is genuine peace in knowing but it lacks the stress of trying to speculate the timing of events. I, too, am now watching as a spectator, waiting for the inevitable, I am continually looking for the windows of opportunity for me to contribute because I know we are all needed, But I simultaneously envision the world as I would like it to be, rather than how it is being presented currently.

memes matter @NoComment
23 May, 11:54
,yet digits do confirm:)

23 May, 01:09
In response memes matter to her Publication
lol, always cracks me up when someone asks for the source😂

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
23 May, 11:49
we all feel the same .. its the energy thats incoming .. we have Faith .. pure one

23 May, 11:52
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
AnonUp is full of special, like-minded Patriots, so thankful

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 11:48
Awwh hun that is awesome!
Nana calls it internal peace.

When you get to the place where you are comfortable with your own soul and you realize that you are an infinite being and God has your 6 no matter what happens.

It is a wonderful place to be and Nana thinks that we have a few ppl to really thank for helping us get to this place:

1st God🙏
2nd Our Higher Self💜
3rd People here, Angels really like VK, Juan O Savin, Jfkjrfan, Doq, and a few others that have made that self awareness unfold in a faster and healthier way. 😇

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 May, 11:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I feel very uncomfortable with you lumping me in with those Giants you named Nana. I am just a patriot like everyone else just blasting into the abyss and praying that I hit something. 🇺🇸

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 May, 12:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think we will all be shocked to find out which angels are around us on any given day in any given space. It is the quiet ones in the back of the room, the ones we don’t even notice..that have given their whole life to save us while we were busy watching the **stars**- it’s unbelievably overwhelming to think about how biblical it is . The meek will inherit the earth. And the real heros (stars) want no recognition..they just keep quietly helping us from the corners.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 May, 11:48
This post is right on time. Comfort with ambiguity.

23 May, 11:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Love that line…

COMFORT WITH AMBIGUITY 257

CAN SEE THE PERFECT ALIGNMENT 257
NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS 257
I CAN FEEL THE HIGHER FREQUENCY 257
THE LORD GOD IS LOVE 257
THE GREATEST CURE IS LOVE 257

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
23 May, 11:43
The world is different when you reach this place. Keep encouraging others. We have plenty of space for them!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
23 May, 11:27
Yes, resting in peace. Having faith God is in control and we have won the victory.