Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 May, 02:11
What I don’t tell my Normie friends & family when they ask me what I do all day (since I don’t have a ‘Job’)-

-Cook & juice for my family
-Drink (Distilled) water
-Workout & walk my doGs
-Research & learn
-Create, collect & archive memes
-Post & participate cross-platform
-Connect with online Frens🐸
-Laundry…oh the laundry♾
-Strengthen my relationship with God/pray
-Sit outside/ground/Earth
-And all the typical mom-stuff in between

I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 05:36
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Sorry ladies, but many will not agree with what Nana is about to have fall right out of my mouth but:

Imo, maybe not for everyone, but Imo those crazy women back in the 50's and 60's should have kept their damn bras on& stayed home to take care of their families when there were kids involved& wait a minute let me also add they should have expanded their authority and equal footing thr their powers from that position.

Just think about it, the cabal prompted that split in the family unit in order to #1 break up the family unit for their plans to get to where we are with all that right now even to the point of confusing 4 and 5 yr olds on what sex they are, and #2 so that they could rake in double the tax money& other $$siphons from debt slaved working ppl.

Had we stayed at home taking care of our families I believe that men's salaries would have naturally increased to make up the difference& the family unit would have remained more in tack & our children better off.
doqholli

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 May, 05:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very true. While many are reaping the fruit of their labor because we chose to be home makers, we’re reaping the whirlwinds of destruction sown by moms that valued caeers over family. Not putting anyone down. I worked too, at times, but there was always one parent at home and I waiting to attend college AFTER all the kids were grown.

22 May, 06:53
In response Made In America to her Publication
That is great if you got to stay home I think while your kids were growing up.
I missed so much and our lives were made so stressful by a bad Dad that I so wish I could have stayed home and made way more memories than I did. I wished that I could have given them more happiness that their father too away a lot but I was pushed to my very limits.

Nana never missed a ballgame tho or a practice in all the years my Son played baseball, basketball, and wrestled. He didnt play football long because he saw early on that he was getting his pitching arm hurt too much and his first love was baseball.

I remember once I had pneumonia once and he said that morning "Mom you're sick you dont have to come to the game tonight" then when he got home that night and ballgame time rolled around he was like, "Are you really not coming"
So I went and sat in the car to watch because it was really cold that night, what we parents call big blanket games.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 May, 10:11
God bless you, Nana 💝
I rarely saw my parents growing up.
Both working etc.
It brings tears to my eyes
that you never missed a ballgame.
But I came to realize
that we are each given
& NOT given
exactly what we need to become
who we are right this moment.
Whatever our stories
EVERYONE on AU is AWESOME!!
DIVINE 😇💥🔆
So however we got here
for all the dark & the LIGHT —
it was perfect 🙏💕🕊

We ALL know you were a great mom
& are a rockin Gramma 😉🌈👍😽💝🌟

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thank hun but it was tough but they made it thro. It was hard on them not having a real father so I had to be both but its all good.

That is why I say that because children have usually a much more balanced life and happier life when they are growing up.
That is the way it should be.
12:19 AM - May 23, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 May, 12:34
I was talking with a great healer friend
& while working through some things, I said,
"50% of people who have kids just shouldn't"
After a pause, she replied,
"75%."
That shocked me.
But it's about the IMPOSSIBILITY
of healthy, happy family in the demon matrix.

The demons set out to EXHAUST Humanity
with work work work, drudgery, debt, stress,
& no time to LIVE, to THRIVE, to ENJOY.
That is one of the beautiful changes coming:
children will actually get a childhood
& parents will actually be able to spend TIME with their kids.

EVERYTHING in the demon matrix was darkness
& everything will be flipped to LIGHT.

At the end of my conversation with my healer friend,
she said, "EVERYBODY gets a free pass. EVERYBODY."
Unless you know, you stepped into the dark side
& there's no coming back from that.

But your garden variety agony —
that EVERYBODY has experienced?
Yeah, free pass, gramma!
It's a beautiful brave New World we're creating 💞

23 May, 01:23
That is what I see too

Just Diana @Diana19
24 May, 04:26
Thank you plz tell your healer that share helped me too! But yes I see clouds of blue..etc a Wonderful world!