Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
23 May, 02:02
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
I have a good friend whose son works for a mortician. She had heard about this and asked him to ask his boss if it is true. He had samples to show to my friend's son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
23 May, 01:32
Excuse my ignorance here please ... do undertakers drain blood out of a dead person? Why? And how do they dispose it off? Am a bit shocked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
23 May, 02:50
In response God Wins to her Publication
Yes they do, they replace it with embalming fluid usually to preserve the body short term until the funeral.

Donna Christman @donnac202
22 May, 10:55
I've heard this other places. Idk that's it's "living" the way we think of it- it moves bc of 5G frequencies. I believe.

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 May, 10:39
frankly this sounds made up

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 May, 10:52
In response reaper myer to his Publication
There is a morician feom England who gives interviews about what he is seeing as far as deaths and so on in his area, and he was talking about the blood being so thick you couldnt drain it and huge long clots and white strings . IDK about the orange color tho

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 May, 10:32
Must be the Graphene??? It is said by numerous experts that it "grows"... WOW. 😳

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
22 May, 10:37
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Scary stuff 🥺