Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 May, 02:11
What I donā€™t tell my Normie friends & family when they ask me what I do all day (since I donā€™t have a ā€˜Jobā€™)-

-Cook & juice for my family
-Drink (Distilled) water
-Workout & walk my doGs
-Research & learn
-Create, collect & archive memes
-Post & participate cross-platform
-Connect with online FrensšŸø
-Laundryā€¦oh the laundryā™¾
-Strengthen my relationship with God/pray
-Sit outside/ground/Earth
-And all the typical mom-stuff in between

I wouldnā€™t want to be doing anything elsešŸ™šŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
22 May, 02:58
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
same hereā€¦whenever someone asks me for some reason I dont know what to say, so I respond ā€œnothingā€ šŸ¤£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 May, 05:28
In response Teresa Connor to her Publication
Donā€™t do that!!! What WE do is valueable. Not everyone can raise kids, keep a home, bake, cook, garden, nurturer, be errand runner, doctor, nurse, councilor, chef, etc, all at the same time. Weā€™ve allowed people to degenerate what we do so much that even we donā€™t realize how important our job is. We do what NO ONE else can do, we give life. Then for the rest of out lives, we never stop being caretaker and giver. Weā€™re magicians. You canā€™t put a price on what we do.

Only people mentioned by TreFaithHopeLove in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Connor, click on at the bottom under it