Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 05:56
Today B 5-2's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
5-2 = 3
B3
Nacin is a form of vitamin B3 made in the body from tryptophan. It's found in many foods including meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, and cereals.
Niacin is required for the proper function of fats and sugars in the body and to maintain healthy cells. At high doses, niacin might help people with heart disease because of its effects on blood clotting. It might also improve levels of fats called triglycerides in the blood.

I’ve also read that niacin deficiency could lead to schizophrenic symptoms. And cures schizophrenia.
08:20 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 May, 11:23
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Parmesan Cheese- Instead of using a tryptophan supplement,a healthy serving of parmesan cheese may work just as well. This cheese is high in many amino acids, and can be a healthy alternative to supplements.

parmesan cheese…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 May, 11:42
Funny. I didn’t find snorting it anywhere...
https://www.nutritionadvan...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 May, 09:06

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 May, 11:29
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
WOW!!!! I did not know most of this!! i get migraines...lyme disease...Thanks bunches!!! hugs💞🕊💞