Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
23 May, 02:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
22 May, 10:59
🎂 5/22/2022 is my birthday. 🎂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
22 May, 10:22
The B-52's - Whammy Kiss - YouTube

Description

Jen ... @Jenfranji
22 May, 09:42
370 - 118 = 252

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
22 May, 09:16
Twitter Japan. trend."A week of hell" Biden came to Japan yesterday. I hope an interesting week begins.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 May, 09:15
wen Loveshack on playlist?

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
23 May, 08:12
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
That video is full of pedo symbols 😣. I was shocked when I saw

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
22 May, 09:12
Love Shack/Gematria calculator = Return.
I’m ready!!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 May, 08:56
Angel Numbers...

Angelnumber.me/22222-meaning
Angel number 22222 is powerful as it consists of five 2s. Know that the more a number repeats itself, the more powerful the message. If you see number 22222 on repeat, it is a

angelicnumerology.com/angel-number-22222
Angel number 22222 symbolism is that you have a strong connection to universal energies and divine beings. Your angels are always working with your higher self to guide you on the path of truth, love and righteousness. This angel number is a sign of awakening your sixth sense or intuition.

Angel Number 22222 Meaning And Twin Flame Message
spiritualunite.com/articles/angel-number-22222-meaning-and-twin-flame
Angel number 22222 is a sign from the angels that your efforts to attain balance will soon succeed. You have been going through a tough period. Your body, mind, and spirit have

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 May, 08:56
great little band from Georgia, one of my favs
“tin roof…rusted” 🎤🎶

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 May, 08:37
23 = PAIN
R you a songwriter?
Less is more is key
and you got it!

22 May, 08:20
5-2 = 3
B3
Nacin is a form of vitamin B3 made in the body from tryptophan. It's found in many foods including meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, and cereals.
Niacin is required for the proper function of fats and sugars in the body and to maintain healthy cells. At high doses, niacin might help people with heart disease because of its effects on blood clotting. It might also improve levels of fats called triglycerides in the blood.

I’ve also read that niacin deficiency could lead to schizophrenic symptoms. And cures schizophrenia.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 May, 09:06
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

22 May, 11:23
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Parmesan Cheese- Instead of using a tryptophan supplement,a healthy serving of parmesan cheese may work just as well. This cheese is high in many amino acids, and can be a healthy alternative to supplements.

parmesan cheese…

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 May, 08:12
05-22-2022

B = 2 (Five of them.)
5=E

EBS? (Plural?)

17:56 > 5:56
811 > 511
82 > 52

Today: 65/20
T: 20

Has it begun?

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 May, 09:05
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
82 = 10 52 = 7 107👍😁

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 May, 08:08
I know the date, but all I see is 29 !

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 May, 08:07
B = 2

22 May, 07:56
similar wheelhouse.
Seems as if there are a lot of music references with Q.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
22 May, 07:50
If we’re talking about the plane I’ve had a ride in one it was pretty cool and scary.

22 May, 07:47
Channel Z?

Market crash - Polar shift

I don't know---I feel like something's happening
Something good is happening!
I feel love has got to come on, and I want it
Something big and lovely

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 May, 07:31
🔥Two Nickels 🔥

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
22 May, 06:51
The B-52's - Love Shack (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for The B-52's - "Love Shack" from the album 'Cosmic Thing'. "Love Shack" reached No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 in ...

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
22 May, 06:38
BILL BARR

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 May, 06:37

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
22 May, 06:39
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Haspel= KEY
THE/RAPIST
The key rapist

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 May, 06:34
5/22/2022

(Still hoping for that one B2 Stealth Bomber, because, I’m a sucker for bagpipes.)

Caps = 22.
TS = 5:11 > 5.2 > 5:5.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
22 May, 06:30
TB > 22 > 4

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 May, 06:47
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
[G] [O] = Game Over 😁

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
22 May, 06:23
TB52
V=22

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 06:22
TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO=290

290=

The head seal of the two golden phi

On December 7 the seventh seal was broken
Calculate intentions of heart
Dancing with tears in my eyes
My Fathers Gematria system
I am depending on you to guide me
You are my love and my light
Wait and keep your soul clean
It's overwhelming isn't it
God woke you up for a reason
The rules of daily life in heaven
He is the resurrection and the life
Heir to the throne of King David
Holy Spirits first Son
The Lord is here Hell is painful

January sixth see you in DC
Barack Obama is going to Guantánamo
Intelligent XRP was right
Check your bank account baby girl
Shut down the government
Wake me up when September ends
September twenty sixth
The disclosure of the Gray Race
Internet connection gone again
In an emergency broadcast message

* Oh my VK look what a story from ONE WORD!
WORDS HAVE POWER!

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
22 May, 06:21
May the force be with you Yoda. The stars are aligned, FINALLY!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 May, 06:15
grateful

King North @KingoftheNorth
22 May, 06:13
Boy am I ready!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 May, 06:08
MANIFESTING

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 May, 06:08
5/22
5 and 2 min... delta ?