Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Bezos stepping down as CEO and you are doubting that anything is happening behind the scenes?
04:07 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
02 February, 07:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Probably have a few more of these coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
02 February, 05:27
hopefully the CEO of Wayfare is next, and they charge him with child sex trafficking and take down his website.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 February, 05:49
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
dug something up for you. having trouble posting

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
02 February, 04:45

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 February, 05:02
In response Tanita Martinez to his Publication
IKR????👀👀👀🤯😁😁💥💥💥

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
02 February, 04:33

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 February, 05:03
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
holyyyy cow!🤯🤯🤯😆😆😆😆🔨🔨🔨😅😅

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 February, 04:31
I've heard talk of Amazon being broken into separate companies this year. We will see.

Zena Jin @zenalove
02 February, 04:30
stepping down or arrested ?

Punk Patriot @punkchic
02 February, 04:25
This is a big one 👀🍿

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
02 February, 04:23
Very interesting....

Lady Mulder @LadyMulder
02 February, 04:23
now isnt this interesting

JQsh G21 @JQshG
02 February, 04:19
holy snapples!

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
02 February, 04:18
never doubted! ZERO! 🇺🇸

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 February, 04:18
holy 💩!!!!! There are an aweful lot of this and deaths.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
02 February, 04:17
Dismantle Amazon all together, they monopolized the market!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 February, 05:05
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
☑️☑️☑️💯💯

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
02 February, 05:11
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
And Bezos is richer than ever, woth rhe lockdown....

I hope Trump seizes EVERYTHING and donates ALL OF THE ASSETS to those who lost their businesses during the lockdown!
its only fair they be made whole again, especially since FAUCI paid for the gain of function testing.... and Gates!

I HOPE WE CONFISCATE IT ALL!

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
02 February, 04:13
Im not doubting anything, my family thinks Im crazy though😂

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 February, 04:35
In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication
I was reading this out loud to my Mom (on the phone) and she straight up told me, not to tell her anything. It keeps her awake at night & gives her anxiety. She's 69 yrs old, and she needs her sleep. So I only chat online.

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
02 February, 05:50
yeah..evidently im a cookoo bird too

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
02 February, 04:13
Im not doubting anything, my family thinks Im crazy though😂

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
02 February, 04:32
i was already crazy before all of this lol

Mim Laney @GodwithUS
02 February, 04:12
so encouraging! really, a gazillion more things are happening for the GOOD of HUMANITY than my little brain can hold! whoot whoot 🔥💥

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
02 February, 04:08

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
02 February, 04:08
sweet! 👏👏👏👏