Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 04:07
Bezos stepping down as CEO and you are doubting that anything is happening behind the scenes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
02 February, 04:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Im not doubting anything, my family thinks Im crazy though๐Ÿ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
I was reading this out loud to my Mom (on the phone) and she straight up told me, not to tell her anything. It keeps her awake at night & gives her anxiety. She's 69 yrs old, and she needs her sleep. So I only chat online.
04:35 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
02 February, 05:44
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
I was getting daily calls for updates from some and others believed the msm. but after the inaguration they sat me down to "talk sense into me". my fiance is the only one who's seen enough to trust it,I just told them they'll see and I believe that.my son even moved out and wont speak to me.but I believe God put this on my heart so it will work out. same for you, and yes we sure do have an amazing online family. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ