JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 06:45
When we repeat something three times we maximize the spell. That's why DJT had the reporter ask...

What storm Mr. President? x 3.

You'll Find Out.

Did you know that placing your hand on your heart reduces your blood pressure? Did you notice that our children are no longer doing the same or pledging allegiance to the flag? The rabbit hole goes deep. We are fighting pure evil. You have no idea how important you are Truth seeker. You're in Church right now. Having you believe it was a building was another trick.

"Where two or more are gathered in My name..."

Prove Me Wrong.

https://youtu.be/1nnRC6jDO...

#TakeMeToChurch
#FamiliaIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 May, 06:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
NOPE.

IF U HAVE TO REPEAT SOMETHINK 3TIMES,THEN YOUR AUDIENCE IS IDIOTS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 07:11
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I feel your frustration. We can respectfully disagree and still be frens. 🐸 🐸

21 May, 07:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
YOU SERIOUSLY THINK, THAT YOU AS YABKEE "RESPECTFULLY DO APOLOGIZE" AND THINKS WILL BE JUST FINE?!?

ON DONBASS US MILITARY PERSONELL KILLING RUSSIANS.

I SWITCH PERSPECTIVE FOR YOUR BETTER UNDERSTANDING:

"TOMORROW, CHINESE ARMY WILL OVERTOOK LOS ANGELES BEACH", THEN CHAIRMAN XI GOES TO DONALD, SAID:

"HI DONNY, WE TOOK WASHINGTON, OREGON, CALIFORNIA, NEVADA, IDAHO, ARIZONA, UTAH, MONTANA AND WYOMING

WE RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE, HOW U TRY TO OFFLOAD USA GUILT FOR SPONSORING WHO BY USA CITIZENS, PUT WORLD ON BRINK OF WORLD WAR 3, AND NOW WE COULD BE FRENZ😁😁😁

ITS EXACTLY, HOW PEOPLE OF DONBASS, LYBIA, SYRIA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, KOREA, VIETNAM, GRENADA, VENEZUELA, TURKIA THINK ABOUT USA RIGHT NOW...

THERE IS NO WHO, THERE IS NO UN...

WHO AND UN IS ON USA SOIL... FUNDED BY CITIZENS OF USA DAVID ROCKEFFELER, ROTSCHILD, HILLARY CLINTON, GEORGE SOROS, GEORGE BUSH AND ZILIONS OF CABAL USA CITIZENS...

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 May, 08:22
EVERYTHING YOU ACCUSE THE UNITED STATES OF CAN BE LAID DIRECTLY AT THE FEET OF THE CITY OF LONDON

SO IF YOU DON'T MIND - I PERSONALLY AM SICK OF YOUR AMERICAN BASHING OF OUR PEOPLE

OUR *PEOPLE* AREN'T DOING ALL THIS

THE OLD EUROPEANPHILES INSTALLED IN OUR GOVERNMENT ARE

BACK THE FUCK UP

21 May, 08:31
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
BECAUSE IS HE IS STILL COMMANDER IN CHIEF, SO OBVIOUSLY HE IS BEHIND CLASH WITH RUSSIA... BY ALLOWING SENDING ZELENSKI ZILIONZ IN WEAPONRY...

AND IF NOT... THAN ALL Q IS FARCE

IS THIS LOGIC TO YOU FREN? 🤔

21 May, 08:38
past proving future

i believe in historical facts

ME TOO...

EVERY SINGLE USA ADMINISTRATIVE SINCE POUR ZILIONZ BUCKS TO UKRAINE BLACK HOLE...
In 2015, the U.S. gave about $314 million to Ukraine; in 2016, that skyrocketed to $523 million, 63 percent of which went toward the military. Lawmakers approved another significant chunk of aid in 2017 -- the first year of Trump's term, giving Ukraine $446 million. In 2018, that slipped to $350 million.
https://www.foxbusiness.co...
08:54 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
21 May, 09:08
so what does that prove? does it mean you can speak the way you do to us here on anon? does that mean you can disrespect someone trying to be civil to you after one of your attacks?

i understand if you are mad angry about the state of the world ...

BUT OUR *STOLEN* TAX DOLLARS ARE WHAT YOU ARE POINTING OUT AND QUIBBLING ABOUT NOW

AND *CON*gress is in control of that NOT THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH

*CON*GRESS IS FILLED WITH FOREIGN
INTEREST DUE TO DECADES OF VOTER FRAUD

The United States was usurped in 1871 AND had been a corporation controlled by foreign interests

that corporation has since expired when trump came into office - and the CONS are fighting to keep CONtrol - and now the GLOBAL CONtrollers want to move on to yet another MILITARY behemoth (chynah) and chynah wants america's soil in exchange.

if you hate america so much why are you on anon? are you some czech troll?

21 May, 09:18
I DONT HATE AMERICA...
I SIMPLY DONT LIKE, WHEN SOMEONE IS TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND HIS OWN COUNTRY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL BLOODLETTING USA MADE...

HOW U COULD LIVE AS AMERICAN WITH ALL THOSE ZILIONS MANSLAUGHTETED IN NAME OF YOUR "SAFETY"?!?

DO YOU AS AMERICAN HAS CONSCIENCE TO ASK VICTIMS OF AMERICA CRIME SPREE FOR MERCY? 🤔

IS THIS, HOW TO NORMAL COUNRY BEHAVE?
BE KIND, AND DO YOURSELF FAVOR, FOR HOW MANY TIMES CHINA INVADE ANOTHER COUNTRY? 🤔

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...