--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 May, 04:55
🤗💗💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 07:20
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
when you realize KarliBonne is a ⭐️⭐️⭐️ infiltrator. All the puppies are WTM + affiliated involved in ops getting their mug shots taken. then you know what VK means when he does this =)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 07:27
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Please Sir I'm not familiar with this. KarliBonne was shared by President Trump several times before the purge. I saw this first hand. She's always had great information and helped me catch up biggly when I first went to Twitter. What did she infiltrate and so @VincentKennedy and her, are adversaries? Thank you Sir!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
you must put some faith in the People’s General. Have you ever heard of We The Media ?
Have you ever heard of Peagsus?
General Stanley McChrystal?

Optics are important.

Just like Q put the enemy in the spotlight, so does POTUS and VK.

Do the research
Connect the dots
Draw your own conclusions.

before its too late.
07:46 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
21 May, 08:28
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Well, the Peoples General is General Flynn, right? I've heard a little from We The Media I think, but nothing relating to Karli. I've not heard of Pegasus that I can remember or General Stanley. I don't know how any of them are associated with each other. I will take some time and research what I can. But when you say 'before it's too late,' what do you mean? Is there something we should know that is detrimental to our well being? Thank you! Blessings Sir!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 08:38
yes. putting deep trust in someone only to have it betrayed much later is heart breaking. its better to learn to have people earn your trust than to give it out without discretion. bad bread / bad decodes exist.

quick synopsis. Pegasus is a spyware made for phones. they have planted it on the phones of major diginitaries. “watch the news” made by OSI Technologies which Flynn was on the board of. this fact, he denied. but can be found open source. they are an Israeli based company.

McChrystal was Gen Flynns superior during his time in Afghanistan. They used disinfo agents lile Lara Logan to discredit real whistlblowers on John Brennan and Stanley. Look u Michael Hastings. he was [187]d. McChrystal is referenced in the Q drops as providing the D’s DARPA tech for AI information warfare against conservatives.

[Spies who lie]

[infiltration not invasion]

follow Lin Wood. he is dropping bombs. but much of this info was found by anons.