JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I heard this song very recently and for the first time at SBT and then at CBK and I can't get it out of my head. I hope that it lifts you up too Truth seeker.

#FamiliaIsEverything
#TakeMeToChurch

https://youtu.be/NGNk6u_kL...
05:14 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
21 May, 07:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I have loved this song since its release. It speaks of the cruelty of traditional religious dogma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 May, 06:57
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
That was my takeaway too. The official video will challenge some of the listeners but we are ALL children of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 May, 05:35
fabulous song!

Angel Joy @superradangel
21 May, 05:28
Will always be a fav. The writing is exceptional.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
21 May, 05:26
i think its about being a gay man raised in a strict religious family ..

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 May, 05:20
Have you heard this remaster?

https://youtu.be/6txkL_WCE...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt