Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 07:46
Last night the wife and I went out for the first time in a very long time for beers and nachos just to get out a bit. We live i a liberal area where most are left leaning.
90% of conversations around us were mainly about Ukraine. How horrible for the Ukrainian people. What a butcher Putin is. He is murdering so many innocent lives. He appears to be on drugs. His military people question his sanity and are against the war. Question: IF WHITEHATS ARE IN CONTROL THEN WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO ALLOW MSM TO POISON THE MINDS OF THESE PEOPLE? HOW DOES THIS FACILITATE THE GREAT AWAKENING? IT MAKES US FEEL LIKE WE ARE LIVING IN A VIRTUAL ECHO CHAMBER IN WHICH WE ARE THE ONES BEING BRAINWASHED.
There, I said it. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 May, 08:56
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
these people (my parents, sister included) are so SOOO brainwashed even when they hear truth from ANY MSM outlet they immediately spew their preprogrammed thoughts. no research, no proof, just mockingbirding what they have been told.
Wish you could have seen my 80 yr old dad try to tell me I was the one spreading covid. My dad in tears I would not get shot.
He hates trump, he tells us sussman trial is now a hoax pushed by trump and anons. it is unbelieveable the “programming” the talking heads hVe been exposed to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Yeah, I tried to take my mom out to lunch for Mother's Day. It's like she's afraid of me because I am not jabbed. I told her we could have a picnic in the park. Still waiting . . .
02:21 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 02:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
💔