Desert Dog @Zippydog
Last night the wife and I went out for the first time in a very long time for beers and nachos just to get out a bit. We live i a liberal area where most are left leaning.
90% of conversations around us were mainly about Ukraine. How horrible for the Ukrainian people. What a butcher Putin is. He is murdering so many innocent lives. He appears to be on drugs. His military people question his sanity and are against the war. Question: IF WHITEHATS ARE IN CONTROL THEN WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO ALLOW MSM TO POISON THE MINDS OF THESE PEOPLE? HOW DOES THIS FACILITATE THE GREAT AWAKENING? IT MAKES US FEEL LIKE WE ARE LIVING IN A VIRTUAL ECHO CHAMBER IN WHICH WE ARE THE ONES BEING BRAINWASHED.
There, I said it. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
07:46 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 May, 02:30
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
💥 We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix) 💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video (below)I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_...
FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - Awakening - YouTube

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video (below)I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

FIFTY8 / Navigating Reality 45 - AwakeningAdvanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the drama of human suffering of the lower warlike m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
21 May, 09:52

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 May, 09:48
Well sunshine.....we been doing the work necessary to handle what is coming. Getting closer to our God...praying for our military....preparing for shortages and financial collapse. I myself am quite prepared... and not worried about the nimnuls u speak of. Sicken Tired suggests u may not have a positive attitude....which ur gonna need. Maybe u dont grasp the magnitude of this LONG STING OPORATION to remove evil from every part of our beings. Yes evil was instilled in us our whole life. Attitudes like u display are an example of how satan wants u to feel defeated. My love goes out to u and ur wife sir...and with ALL due respect....ur on the winning side. I will be here to chat or listen if u wish. God Bless the both of u....and ur chidren u may have. Let the msm. morons have that space in time....ur on the winning side.🙂🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁......with love brother!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 02:11
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I'm nearing 70 years old and been around and seen a bunch. I'm fully aware and have done the best I can for my family but these "others" I speak of are friends neighbors and family and frankly I am extremely concerned about how all this will affect them. It's one thing to get a subtle hint but these people are living in a different dimension practically. This isn't going to be smooth for them. It just seems like there is a better way to get them squared away.
Just my opinion. Thanks for you good wishes.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
21 May, 09:42
It does at times feel like we r being played. I have always believed that the MSM has to be held accoutable to tell the truth before any arrests or the full truth could be revealed. The okder generations have been brought up to believe the MSM is gospel. Yes this is the age of information, but its also the age of disinformation and thats where the older generation is at, they don’t know wht to beleive so they resort back to what has been a constant and what they think has been a reliable information resource in their lives, the MSM. The problem with the current alternate news sources are that their articles are never neutral but always lean hard to the side if the aisle their political views come from and then there are the opinion based stories, no facts just an opinion.
The MSM has to fall for this war to be won!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 02:15
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
I've been barking about the masonic lodge, the tri-lateral commission, the military industrial complex for about 40 years.
Dude, I am the older generation. However, you are right that many seniors don't have a clue about what's going on. But the poison spread by MSM affects everyone young and old. It's high time to take down the MSM.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 May, 09:05
The gap feels huge up front and personal. The necessary practice of detachment leaves empty space and the realisation that it was my perceptions and expectations of others that were perhaps unrealistic or premature. It is what it is.
I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I DO see the plan unfolding, brilliant and complex. In this mind warfare the experience of being around those that don't see what you do and are not curious, defending / eating the Evil lies, unkowningly or knowingly... IS PAIN.
The Pain is not just for [ them ].

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 May, 08:56
these people (my parents, sister included) are so SOOO brainwashed even when they hear truth from ANY MSM outlet they immediately spew their preprogrammed thoughts. no research, no proof, just mockingbirding what they have been told.
Wish you could have seen my 80 yr old dad try to tell me I was the one spreading covid. My dad in tears I would not get shot.
He hates trump, he tells us sussman trial is now a hoax pushed by trump and anons. it is unbelieveable the “programming” the talking heads hVe been exposed to.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 May, 02:21
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Yeah, I tried to take my mom out to lunch for Mother's Day. It's like she's afraid of me because I am not jabbed. I told her we could have a picnic in the park. Still waiting . . .

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 May, 08:34
forget white hats. everybody is battling their own demons. we came here for a hard test that we complete ourselves. we did not come here to cheat by being saved by white hats

Specagnt Scully @Specagntscully
21 May, 08:16
ive been feeling that we conservatives have been dooped to