Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
24 May, 02:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
related

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 May, 02:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 May, 12:59
Wow!
As usual, crazy amount of comms in the new video 4VKM.
Iron
Iran
Merry Christmas - Zero Day?

Nice cameo VK!

Here’s just a few.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 May, 10:37
Dos chicos buenos!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 May, 10:33
You look like Archangel Micheal to me. 🤗

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 May, 10:32
OMG it's you! Hi Sir! Beautiful couple of Awesome men there. wow you're even taller than President Trump. 💞

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
21 May, 10:32
just re-watched this a couple of hours ago... :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vincent Kennedy - The Crown Jewel 2: Mcafee Theory Isn't a Theory (It's a Match) - YouTube

Please make sure to check out The Crown Jewel 1 over at 4VKM.com before watching this episode.At what point does it become mathematically impossible?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 10:56
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
UM, I thought that there might be a connection to U of M with VK's new handle but I didn't have sauce. The date of this Peace Corps speech is an 11.4 comm, nevermind that I worked for 4 years at The Red Hawk Bar and Grill in the 90's exactly 1 block from the Union. This is up there with choosing The New Yorker Hotel, of the thousands of hotels in Manhattan, for my stay in 2001 before I even knew who Tesla really was. I live in The Twilight Zone now. Stop by if you're ever in the neighborhood.

https://youtu.be/ydTaoZ9JS...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 May, 10:29

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 May, 08:54
My very first meme I ever made for Twatter! Let's get ready to rrrrrrrrrumble!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 May, 07:57
t/s in New Zealand 05:50
5:5 | 5:22:222

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
21 May, 06:54
A little bird told me that our favorite President is under the Vince mask! 💥 💥 💥

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 May, 06:48
realiy good photo, assume the bloodlines the same or perhaps friends

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
21 May, 05:49
Good Fathers.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 May, 05:32
.👍

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 May, 05:29
such a great photo…love them both ❤️❤️

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 May, 05:12
LOVE IT!!!!

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
21 May, 04:55
😊😊😉❤️💕

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 May, 04:28
can we have some tiffany blue please

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 May, 03:45
We are ready to rumble !!!!! LFGooooooo

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 May, 03:31
Love the message. ❤️

TS = 1350.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 May, 03:00

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 May, 03:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😳😳😳what the hey is ...that ...warthog doing in the house!!! and what the heck is VK doing burning down the house???...🙄Sketchy Shi*

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
21 May, 04:02

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 May, 02:39
Just watched this, I love how Andrew ties everything together!

Vincent Kennedy - The Crown Jewel 2: McAfee Theory Isn't a Theory (It's a Match)
https://rumble.com/v15knw6...

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
21 May, 02:23
Vincent Kennedy - Ultra U MAGA Unmasked & Unleashed - YouTube

#Smackdown4vkm.comWhile you wait check out the episode that dropped during this week's RAW...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC2cyPsE4O4Credit to Cassady Cam...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 May, 02:13

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 May, 04:16
love love LOVE IT 💥💥💥💥

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 May, 05:32
😂🤣

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
21 May, 02:14
I appreciate people's inner circles.

Mine's tight.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
22 May, 01:16
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
There’s a #4VKM for that!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
21 May, 02:12
this, is a great photo😊

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
21 May, 02:11
No chance in hell !!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 May, 02:11
brothers 4 life 😎😎😎🙏♥️🤠🤠
man they really look like they could have the same father. id put money on it 🤭🤫

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
21 May, 02:10
didnt he have a house in avalon?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 May, 02:09
i remember when VK faked his own death June 2007 😎♥️ what a legendary PHOTO😍