Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Artist - Writer - Optimist - Nature's Healing - Save_The_Children - We Are Here For A Reason - Armor Of God - God Wins!

In response Vincent Kennedy to his Publication

related

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of God Almighty🙏✨

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wow!
As usual, crazy amount of comms in the new video 4VKM.
Iron
Iran
Merry Christmas - Zero Day?

Nice cameo VK!

Here’s just a few.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Dos chicos buenos!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.No DM's

You look like Archangel Micheal to me. 🤗

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.No DM's

OMG it's you! Hi Sir! Beautiful couple of Awesome men there. wow you're even taller than President Trump. 💞

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

just re-watched this a couple of hours ago... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC2cyPsE4O4

Vincent Kennedy - The Crown Jewel 2: Mcafee Theory Isn't a Theory (It's a Match) - YouTube

Please make sure to check out The Crown Jewel 1 over at 4VKM.com before watching this episode.At what point does it become mathematically impossible?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

UM, I thought that there might be a connection to U of M with VK's new handle but I didn't have sauce. The date of this Peace Corps speech is an 11.4 comm, nevermind that I worked for 4 years at The Red Hawk Bar and Grill in the 90's exactly 1 block from the Union. This is up there with choosing The New Yorker Hotel, of the thousands of hotels in Manhattan, for my stay in 2001 before I even knew who Tesla really was. I live in The Twilight Zone now. Stop by if you're ever in the neighborhood.

https://youtu.be/ydTaoZ9JSGk

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Added the Z cuz WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #GodWins

My very first meme I ever made for Twatter! Let's get ready to rrrrrrrrrumble!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s in New Zealand 05:50
5:5 | 5:22:222

A little bird told me that our favorite President is under the Vince mask! 💥 💥 💥

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

realiy good photo, assume the bloodlines the same or perhaps friends

Kyrie eleison = Lord, Have Mercy. Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Good Fathers.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

.👍

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

such a great photo…love them both ❤️❤️

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 3 Handsome Grandsons! Twin Boy & Girl Grandchildren due in August!

LOVE IT!!!!

😊😊😉❤️💕

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

can we have some tiffany blue please

We are ready to rumble !!!!! LFGooooooo

Love the message. ❤️

TS = 1350.

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW.

😳😳😳what the hey is ...that ...warthog doing in the house!!! and what the heck is VK doing burning down the house???...🙄Sketchy Shi*

(2) Show this thread

Just watched this, I love how Andrew ties everything together!

Vincent Kennedy - The Crown Jewel 2: McAfee Theory Isn't a Theory (It's a Match)
https://rumble.com/v15knw6-vincent-kennedy-the-crown-jewel-2-mcafee-theory-isnt-a-theory-its-a-match.html

Fighting for the children, for the future. A soul told me I’m on the right side of history. Good. TRUTH & GOD

Vincent Kennedy - Ultra U MAGA Unmasked & Unleashed - YouTube

#Smackdown4vkm.comWhile you wait check out the episode that dropped during this week's RAW...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC2cyPsE4O4Credit to Cassady Cam...

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

Jesus Christ. Q Team, our POTUS DJT. SATAN BEGONE! SAVE THE CHILDREN! Hold the Line, Patriots.

love love LOVE IT 💥💥💥💥

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

😂🤣

(4) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." See you at Armageddon.

I appreciate people's inner circles.

Mine's tight.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

There’s a#4VKM for that!

(1) Show this thread

I still cry, when I think of what children have endured at the hands of demons. Then I get mad as hell.

this, is a great photo😊

No chance in hell !!!

#FamilyIsEverything💎🙏❤👑JESUS IS KING

brothers 4 life 😎😎😎🙏♥️🤠🤠
man they really look like they could have the same father. id put money on it 🤭🤫

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

didnt he have a house in avalon?