Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 May, 11:47
Me thinks there is a reason for this.
Anyone else tired?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Pahahahahaha I've practically become narcoleptic...haven't I shareef? 😂
01:32 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
21 May, 01:53
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I was like that a few months ago i had to have nap after work and in bed by 7:30pm. ~all i wanted to do is sleep -seems like now when the night time sleep/dream 🧚🏻‍♀️ fairies are coming off their night shift at 4am …I'm wide awake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 02:11
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Yes that's the other weird thing I've been doing specifically this year too! Normally I would sleep in to about 7 or 8am but now I find myself getting up consistently at around 4 or 5am!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 01:36
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
lmao 😴😴 you were saying something ?

21 May, 02:09
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
LOL!!!