Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Let’s say a dozen people have written to me asking me to get on TS. That’s a dozen messages to reply to. They want me to pour into their cup, but where’s the reciprocity? How will this cover my car repair bill? How will it serve my own mental health? How will dedicating myself to a new social media endeavour take energy from other essential projects?

It has been quite a lesson seeing how others relate to fame and celebrity, and how they see the public persona, but don’t see the (breathing and bleeding) human behind it.
01:25 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Ken Mac @KenMac
21 May, 01:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I appreciate all of the time and thought that you give us here... 🇬🇧😀

As for the dilemma -- more calendars? (Not sure how much the creator gets there)

A Funding type campaign / subscription type thing? (One that won't get shut down by the daggum gubmint)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
21 May, 01:49
Please take time to recharge yourself - you are such a wise treasure! Several days ago you wrote about "low vibes" and you helped me work through a troubled position I was in with my youngest daughter. I am forever grateful!

Ecclesiastes 9:17 The calm words of the wise can be heard over an army of fools.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 May, 01:28
im ready to send all social media back into the wind

people turn away from spiri