Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 May, 12:42
Each of us has a personality profile with strengths — and their shadow. I am an "achiever maximiser"... so let's design computer CPUs before I have left high school, get an Ivy League math degree, climb wild Scottish mountains in winter, trek across the Himalaya, push the boundaries of computer science, "explore the mind" (don't ask), unpick this crazy Q stuff... etc.

It's not a boast, just my lived reality, and the dark side is I find it really hard to unwind and relax. Everything in the world is fodder for my autist to analyse, or my achiever to maximise, even the idiotic things I have done. Sitting still enough to read a book is a huge challenge for me. Stilling still and not doing anything? OMG HELP THIS IS KILLING ME.

I am sure you will recognise your own towering gifts vs the misshapen madness from their shadow. We keep acting it out, without pausing to ask if these automatic ways of being really serve us. Crazy times can make the personal madness part harder to manage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
I have finally come to terms with burning the candle at both ends. Nature as you know is helpful. Some of us are warriors. When does a warrior relax? How does a warrior relax? I say the rosary every morning and meditate on Christ's life. I feel it relax me and sometimes I laugh out loud. It takes maybe 20 minutes. Here is another perspective that works. https://www.inc.com/minda-...
01:03 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Telesia Birdwell, click on at the bottom under it