Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Each of us has a personality profile with strengths β€” and their shadow. I am an "achiever maximiser"... so let's design computer CPUs before I have left high school, get an Ivy League math degree, climb wild Scottish mountains in winter, trek across the Himalaya, push the boundaries of computer science, "explore the mind" (don't ask), unpick this crazy Q stuff... etc.

It's not a boast, just my lived reality, and the dark side is I find it really hard to unwind and relax. Everything in the world is fodder for my autist to analyse, or my achiever to maximise, even the idiotic things I have done. Sitting still enough to read a book is a huge challenge for me. Stilling still and not doing anything? OMG HELP THIS IS KILLING ME.

I am sure you will recognise your own towering gifts vs the misshapen madness from their shadow. We keep acting it out, without pausing to ask if these automatic ways of being really serve us. Crazy times can make the personal madness part harder to manage.
12:42 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 May, 09:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I pray u find your peace brother ,seems like u hav in some ways i can c u in your pics and musings ,with i quite enjoy , sir dont b anxious for the future , for the day has its own Adversities , back 2 my AA day , 1 Day At a time, this 2 shall pass.
We love u brother! WWG1WGA!
πŸ™βœŒοΈπŸ€¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
21 May, 05:50
You were indeed meant to accomplish great things! You were and are driven by your Creator to experience so much! Life goes through cycles and each moment is planned by God. Change is inevitable and whichever path we choose, God is always with us. Sometimes we go kicking and screaming into change and suffer some pretty bad scrapes along the way. Some of our minds are always busy even when reading, writing, working or even sleeping! Tapping into the Holy Spirit within me is necessary for me personally. We are simple folks. (Not simple minded though lol) God never gave me the desire to travel much. God made us all different. I can just stick my nose into the neck of a horse and I am calmed and of course prayer is great and essential for me. When we stay in touch with our Creator, we’re not only having a conversation with the Maker of the universe, we are filling up our drained minds and bodies with His ever-giving strength and power. Stay strong and keep helping others through your gifts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 May, 05:29
4 square breathing helps! 4 seconds inhale, 4 seconds hold, 4 seconds exhale, 4 seconds hold out; repeat 4 times. Instant calm!

β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ @4dBender
21 May, 05:29
On the plus side, Time slows down relative to how fast you are moving. Considering that humans are 99.9999999% empty space, our particles are always moving through space, even when we are sitting still. The faster they(we) move, the slower our time passes, relative to someone outside of our sphere of influence.

Is the collective frequency of these moving particles our "vibe"?
Is having a higher vibration just these particles moving through space more rapidly?

If twins are born, and they have high performance synchronized watches that they wear for their entire lives, and both die at the exact same moment, the twin that moved slower would be older.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 May, 01:34
Beig still is extremely difficult for me to do...but wow Martin..wow!!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 May, 01:03
I have finally come to terms with burning the candle at both ends. Nature as you know is helpful. Some of us are warriors. When does a warrior relax? How does a warrior relax? I say the rosary every morning and meditate on Christ's life. I feel it relax me and sometimes I laugh out loud. It takes maybe 20 minutes. Here is another perspective that works. https://www.inc.com/minda-...

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
21 May, 01:02
β€œA Life Well Lived” 🍻

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
21 May, 12:59
Indeed, the controllers have had more power to disrupt our lives than most realize.

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 May, 12:46
Well my badass warrior friend, I can relate to having a hard time sitting still for sure. Except when I meditate, because you will find in THAT stillness, you are very busy. Busy flushing out the clogged pipes of the subconscious, and every part of your body with light. Anyone can do it. No expertise needed. Everyone should try it & keep at it, and will see what I mean.