Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 May, 12:42
Each of us has a personality profile with strengths — and their shadow. I am an "achiever maximiser"... so let's design computer CPUs before I have left high school, get an Ivy League math degree, climb wild Scottish mountains in winter, trek across the Himalaya, push the boundaries of computer science, "explore the mind" (don't ask), unpick this crazy Q stuff... etc.

It's not a boast, just my lived reality, and the dark side is I find it really hard to unwind and relax. Everything in the world is fodder for my autist to analyse, or my achiever to maximise, even the idiotic things I have done. Sitting still enough to read a book is a huge challenge for me. Stilling still and not doing anything? OMG HELP THIS IS KILLING ME.

I am sure you will recognise your own towering gifts vs the misshapen madness from their shadow. We keep acting it out, without pausing to ask if these automatic ways of being really serve us. Crazy times can make the personal madness part harder to manage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Well my badass warrior friend, I can relate to having a hard time sitting still for sure. Except when I meditate, because you will find in THAT stillness, you are very busy. Busy flushing out the clogged pipes of the subconscious, and every part of your body with light. Anyone can do it. No expertise needed. Everyone should try it & keep at it, and will see what I mean.
12:46 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightHeartAnon • LHA, click on at the bottom under it