Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
They lied, a lot of innocent people died.
08:49 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 May, 02:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This was so wrong . . . so wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 May, 02:26
Bushes love human hunting. House of Windsor Illuminati blooliners, triple strander human eating freaks of satan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 May, 02:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The real reason for the book, and why so much land is blocked off.
Jenna & Laura Bush on "Our Great Big Backyard" - YouTube

Former First Lady Laura Bush & daughter Today show correspondent Jenna Bush stop by to chat about their new children’s book “Our Great Big Backyard,” why it’...

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
21 May, 02:16
EATING CRUMBS OF BREAD OFF THE GROUND PISSES ME OFF I DONT EVEN PUT MY FEED ON THE GROUND FOR MY ANIMAL TO EAT OMGOSH THIS KILLS ME

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 May, 02:29
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
kills me too . . . It always has

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 May, 02:04
It is absolutely necessary for Bush to be prosecuted and given the harshest punishment. Every time I see him on screen being honored, interviewed, speechifying I am disgusted.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 May, 02:00

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 May, 10:21
It breaks my heart. 😥

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 May, 09:59
Gitmo is too good for them. praying they have been “put down” like the animals that they are.

CWWard Ward @CWWard
21 May, 09:14
His crimes at the time of his presidency were to well hidden…..I was certainly fooled….voted for him, respected him, thought he was doing a great job as president….what a fool I was….definitely should have been impeached and imprisoned….

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 May, 09:08
WE do not forgive and we do not forget.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 May, 02:01
In response Just Amom to her Publication
NEVER EVER, MOTHERFUCKERS