COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
The End of the World as We Know It, with Mark Steyn - YouTube

Recorded on April 26, 2010Mark Steyn, a writer, political commentator, and cultural critic, breaks down the numbers and explains why they spell doom for the ...

07:18 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 May, 08:06
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This author disturbs me, religion does poison everything with it’s false doctrines, surely his talking on depopulation of many countries and the rise of muslims is what he seems to see, but bringing back the laws of creation and balance and truly living as God intended as all one, this will all change. It’s not going to be easy, many years of unlearning false beliefs. Much manipulations of our biome, our own body systems, our psyche’s with chemical disruptors changing how we think and act and do. We are creator beings, let’s bring back God’s world! Author is an alarmist and one can get caught up in the Fear. Sure see the control over citizens all over the world, NWO working well according to him. I choose to see a brighter future, I choose to create that brighter future, his book leaves one depressed, might be truths but we can change those truths and wake up. The People truly need to take their power back, awake, awake, it’s never too late.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396