KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 May, 12:17
This monkeypox scenario below was run last year.
Notice dates of hypothetical attack.
I'm surprised they didn't call it Event 202
info from DowdEdward on twatter

https://www.nti.org/wp-con...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
@VincentKennedy

All this monkey business reminds me of the 1995 movie "Outbreak"...a fictional virus, the CDC, spread by a monkey, a small CA town infected and quarantined. 👀

Below is a clip from the trailer. Full trailer:
https://youtu.be/Y5povsMKf...

From Wiki:
"Outbreak's plot speculates how far military and civilian agencies might go to contain the spread of a deadly, contagious disease."

I wonder if the future monkey pox spread projections the MSM will shriek about will look anything like the ones shown in the movie?
01:25 AM - May 21, 2022
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 May, 02:26
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
O shit I remember that movie. Back in those days I still watched TV.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 May, 02:31
IN PRAGUE ZOO, WE HAVE SPECIAL DOME FOR ORANGUTANS. THEY ARE FEARING WATER, SO THERE IS ARTIFICIAL RIVER INSIDE THEIR PAVILON. THEY ALSO HAVE OUTSIDE SUMMER PAVILON, WHICH WAS IN RECONSTRUCTION. THEY FIGURE OUT, THAT ONE PART OF FENCE WAS FIXED NOT BY SCREWS, BUT ONLY BY METAL WIRE, THEY UNLOCKED IT AND FOR HALF AN HOUR FLED ONTO ZOO😁😁😁

BUT ZOO KEEPERS FIX IT BY DELIVERING BANANAS INSIDE, AND ALL FOUR RETURN PEACEFULLY🙈😂😂😂

https://www.idnes.cz/praha...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 May, 02:45
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
🤣

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 May, 01:51
Screen shot from the movie "Outbreak" where Hoffman holds up a photo of the monkey and a piece of paper with the phone number (404) 555-9653 and says...

"Many people are dying and are going to continue to die unless we find this monkey."

Followed by a scene in DC...
"There will be PANIC the likes of which we have never seen."

(404) 555-9653 > 46 👀

TrueView Patriot @TimA
21 May, 02:43
jews dont run shit here anymore sweets

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
21 May, 05:49
Great catch. Thanks!
404 = CDIV (say both aloud and hear, phonetically it will make sense to you) and 404 means you to know that you are very loved
Humanity is encoded by the number 555.
9653 = 23 (each parent contributes 23 chromosomes to their child's DNA, the content of what is passed across generations)