This monkeypox scenario below was run last year.
Notice dates of hypothetical attack.
I'm surprised they didn't call it Event 202
info from@DowdEdward on twatter

https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

Only people mentioned by @KungfuKelly in this post can reply

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of God Almighty🙏✨

In response Kay8 ThanQ to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 59.9 FDA CDC Pharma corruption MUST END. I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most. Now I know why

NOW...........

No more waiting.
NO MORE "predicting".

NOW!

Believer/Christian APL 59.9 FDA CDC Pharma corruption MUST END. I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most. Now I know why

I have a "BETTER PLAN"................. ARREST THE PLANNERS.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Proud MoM of 4 wonderful Sons. 2 Army Vets. Patriot, Old fashioned, God Family Country. MAGA Trump Trump & more Trump. Admire Q & Anons

Well Thank you VERY MUCH !!!
I was trying to figure out how to share this...
I read in an article on RT News today that there is a mock "Leopard Pox" sinerio going on now!!! Practice for future Pandemic! 😨😰😱 😠😡🤬

🙂podaktorí sa vypracovali na cvičené opice

In response Jana Rozenbergová to his Publication

Jeho otec bol pacientom 0

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

The Monkees- Hey Hey We're The Monkees. - YouTube

This was a big hit for the The Monkees

FAITH-FAMILY-FREEDOM-PATRIOT-INTJ-NINJA-LEO - I don't suffer fools well & have been told my spirit animal is a flame throwing lion.🇺🇸

@VincentKennedy

All this monkey business reminds me of the 1995 movie "Outbreak"...a fictional virus, the CDC, spread by a monkey, a small CA town infected and quarantined. 👀

Below is a clip from the trailer. Full trailer:
https://youtu.be/Y5povsMKfT4

From Wiki:
"Outbreak's plot speculates how far military and civilian agencies might go to contain the spread of a deadly, contagious disease."

I wonder if the future monkey pox spread projections the MSM will shriek about will look anything like the ones shown in the movie?

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tame

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

IN PRAGUE ZOO, WE HAVE SPECIAL DOME FOR ORANGUTANS. THEY ARE FEARING WATER, SO THERE IS ARTIFICIAL RIVER INSIDE THEIR PAVILON. THEY ALSO HAVE OUTSIDE SUMMER PAVILON, WHICH WAS IN RECONSTRUCTION. THEY FIGURE OUT, THAT ONE PART OF FENCE WAS FIXED NOT BY SCREWS, BUT ONLY BY METAL WIRE, THEY UNLOCKED IT AND FOR HALF AN HOUR FLED ONTO ZOO😁😁😁

BUT ZOO KEEPERS FIX IT BY DELIVERING BANANAS INSIDE, AND ALL FOUR RETURN PEACEFULLY🙈😂😂😂

https://www.idnes.cz/praha/zpravy/zoo-praha-orangutan-utek-banan-miroslav-bobek.A220519_195309_praha-zpravy_pukk

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

O shit I remember that movie. Back in those days I still watched TV.

(3) Show this thread
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

I was wondering about that? I knew it had to tie in somehow.

Twitter reject 😎 Love my husband, kids, God ❤️ Believer in Divine Serendipity HAVE FAITH GOD WINS 🙏

Thanks!

(2) Show this thread

On my journey, test of the soul. Shoulder to shoulder with you. 555 WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Event 202✅

Exactly!
The k is silent

(1) Show this thread