Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 May, 01:59
A quickie photo walk today with just my phoneโ€ฆ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
20 May, 02:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you for sharing your beautiful world through your eyes. It's fun to see other places like this with someone you know.

Here are a few of the things my eyes see. Beautiful world! Blessings Sir from Missouri. The 'Show Me' State. ๐Ÿ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
20 May, 03:03
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Love it !
Here's "Beautiful Things in the Sand"
from my Beach Walk in Cali, 5/19/2022 (7 pics)

20 May, 06:06
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing what you're seeing! I'd rather be at the beach almost all the time. Super fun! Thank you Sir! ๐Ÿ’—

Golden Times @Golden
Thank you, too. It's such a pleasure seeing this great big different country that we are, especially from different perspectives. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
10:04 PM - May 20, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Golden in this post can reply
20 May, 10:40
In response Golden Times to her Publication
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—