Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 May, 12:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
349 quid...just cuz its from Durham? I'd buy that 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
20 May, 10:04
Martin, your eyes are beautiful with everything they capture. I look at everything as beautiful as you do now. Thank you for sharing. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 May, 09:04
349 . 99 > 3 77 999 > 99 + 777 The End Is Near ! 🖤 And so is the beginning ! step by step

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
20 May, 07:01
So nice to see you!!!! Thanks for sharing your blessed talent with us. Sending you a big warm hug from South Florida! ❤️🇺🇸

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 May, 02:48

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 May, 02:44
You never disappoint, Martin. Especially like the red post stand...the pond ...and of course your first pic. ThanQ.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
20 May, 02:37
Always enjoy your walk photos. Interesting furniture company. [They] made their bed...now [they] have to lie in it. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us Martin.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
20 May, 02:33
Thank you for sharing your beautiful world through your eyes. It's fun to see other places like this with someone you know.

Here are a few of the things my eyes see. Beautiful world! Blessings Sir from Missouri. The 'Show Me' State. 💗

Golden Times donated @Golden
20 May, 03:03
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Love it !
Here's "Beautiful Things in the Sand"
from my Beach Walk in Cali, 5/19/2022 (7 pics)

20 May, 02:24
Martin, your photos always make me miss my family back in Scotland, the beautiful Highlands covered in Heather, fish and chips with malt vinegar, sausage bridies, meat pies and most importantly Flakes, Crunchies and Aeros. 😋😋 You look happy! 😊

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 May, 12:26
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
british ice cream with a flake...yum

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 May, 02:16
ThankQ for Sharing your Home With us
I 4 one Realy Enjoy Your +〰️ 🤔s

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 May, 02:07
Giants are real!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 May, 12:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
21 May, 01:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Bodies turned to Landscape by the Gods - YouTube

Ovid compiled History up to 8AD....from my research I think he was correct.."Metamorphosis or transformation is a unifying theme amongst the episodes of the ...

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
20 May, 02:05
Thanks for sharing! Love the photos.

20 May, 02:02
I hope you are having a wonderful day, my friend. 🥰