Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
20 May, 12:45
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
AU IS SHIELDED BY THE "BIRTH MOMENT"

VERY FEW KNOW, THAT AFTER PURGE WEGO IS BUILD, AND ONLY THOSE FROM WEGO KNOWS ABOUT ANNONUP

IT WAS GENIUS MOVE... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 May, 04:34
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
For me it was twitter (kicked off), then gab (ok, but no real feel about it) then AU๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—, I knew about wego but hadn't joined yet.

20 May, 05:10
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
WEGO IS MORE LIKE TRUMP SOCIAL.

THIS SITE IS UNIQUE BY ITS VISUAL PURITY.
ITS BAUHAUS STYLE, MIXEX WITH MINIMALISM. ARCHITECTURAL MARVEL.
I AS AUTIST FOUND STUPID ART DISTURBING. BUT I DO LOVE SAGRADA FAMILIA, WHICH I DEFINITELLY RANKING IN TOP 5, SAME WITH ZARA HADID OR EVA JIล˜IฤŒNร...

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

https://www.thespruce.com/...

https://www.thespruce.com/...

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
๐Ÿ™‚.. Thank you for sharing, I think I get what your saying ๐Ÿ‘.
I struggle w/ confidence, PC tech' & stuff, dyslexic (specially with numbers๐Ÿ˜ฌ) and apparently I'm on the 'high functioning Asperger's spectrum, aka autism. I don't have or know how to use a 'smart ph' (scary things!) yet some how I managed on twitter ok - before the purge. Didn't get on with Parlar at all. And now AU is like a home for me.
So I'm hoping we don't lose our friends who feel more like family now, by way of them going to other platforms๐Ÿ˜Ÿ.
05:55 PM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
20 May, 06:13
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I THINK, THAT ANNONUP UNLIKE OTHERS IS NOT ONLY ABOUT POLITICS...

ITS ABOUT PERSONAL IMPROVEMENTS,
UNBIASES FAITH DISCUSSIONS, TECHNICS, UNBIASES CULTURE, NATURAL MEDICINE, WORLD BEAUTY, ANIMALS, INSPIRATION QUOTES, TRUE HISTORY OF THIS TINY BALL, ALTERNATIVE FUTURE DISCUSSIONS, UNBIASES ECONOMY, GEOPOLITICS...
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

AND BY DESIGN TROLLS ARE HERE IN MINORITY, BECAUSE THEY ARE FOCUSED ON FIGHT AGAINST TRUMP, DEFEND MATRIX... THEIR MENTAL CAPACITY IS INSUFFICIENT TO DEAL WITH ALL OTHER TOPICS, WHICH MADE AU SO SPECIAL.

MOST OF US IS UNINTERESTED ON 3D...
WE R HERE TO BUILD NEW WORLD, WITHOUT HATRED, WAR AND GREED.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
20 May, 07:22
I also like AU better as discussions are easy, questions get answered without ridicule. Like any mostly text based platform there are times I have to re-read a post or comment so I do not take it out of context or misunderstand the writers tone. I prefer this over FB or TS. Twitter well I am a habitual felon there soooo ๐Ÿ˜‚

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts