Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
21 May, 12:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hill's current mood tonight...First arrest coming soon I hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
20 May, 11:47
Hold Your Water Folks ...

This is a ...

CONTROLLED BURN!

what you got was ... she ok'd it

what really happened was she dreamed it up ... arranged to make it happen AND PAID FOR IT TO HAPPEN ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
20 May, 07:42

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
20 May, 06:06
They'll just press some button somewhere and blow the entire world up to keep this story down.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 May, 05:16
Alrighty then, I need to get more popcorn, be right back!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 May, 05:03
oh boy, another 5 months and 10 days of this spiciness :)

only gonna get more and more fun!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 May, 05:13
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I like spicy!

connie wright @cowri
20 May, 03:03
And the MEDIA all knew it was a lie....I hope PDJT sues the pants off them all before they hang from our American made rope...the American people should file a lawsuit as well for the damage they have done.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
20 May, 02:51
oh no Robbie Mook...
do not answer that door.... thats not the pizza you ordered

Diana DJT @Diana
20 May, 02:54
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
omg😱BEST NEWS EVER💥

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
20 May, 02:51
.... Sha-ka-la-Kah comes after