Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 May, 01:59
Are we ever going to move beyond this "libs are to blame for everything" bullshit? Regular Americans are not the problem when it comes to power and control. The deep state is responsible for destroying our world.

Sure, we all need to take responsibility for what we allowed to happen. But I can see this Lib versus Con thing destroying us from the inside out.

This is a useful tool for Trump, who is trying to regain power. But will our republic always be about propaganda and manipulation to stay in control? If so, we have no chance at uniting.

Are we working toward true freedom or just a more subtle, different color of coercion?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
No more Presidents
and A77 the wars will end
ONE United World 🌎
Under GOD
02:12 PM - May 20, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by I_AM_READY in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 May, 02:16
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
But that will not work if each of us don't decide to stop dividing with labels and a lack of acceptance. Where is the talk of love and uniting? We can't wait for someone else to rescue us. Change starts with each individual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
20 May, 02:21
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
EXACTLY
BUT I Have Faith
Have seen BIG Changes in people in the NEIGHBORhood