Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 May, 10:35
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
This is so freaky. I heard and saw my Dad today in a dream. He passed in 1995. I've never been able to see or hear him in a dream. I've tried over the years. Today it happened, just for an instant. Just before 11:11am.
12:33 PM - May 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply
Alison Ecat @Alicat
20 May, 11:22
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
You will see him again .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
20 May, 05:12
Good for you ❤️ I’m so happy for you! I had two dreams and heard my dad call me once the Saturday before father’s day. I was walking on air for days.

20 May, 05:21
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
Thank you. Your description of how it made you feel is spot on for me as well! Makes my heart smile to hear your experience too!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 May, 03:31
💚🌟💚

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 May, 01:41
I always feel so cheated, my husband passed almost 20 years ago. I think I only had 3 dreams about him, all the dreams was faceless. I knew it was him, but I only could feel his presence, I never could get close to him. How come I can dream about some random people, but not the one you spent your daily life with?

20 May, 01:55
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Wow, I feel your frustration so deeply. The exact same was true for me for all these years. Especially when you speak of the faceless part. I had a feeling it could be him, maybe one other time in all these years, but couldn't give into the dream or trust it because there was no face or voice. Today was absolutely no doubt! It was only a flash in a moment, but what a healing thing for me. I have faith that it will happen for you as well. I had all but given up on the idea of ever hearing his voice again, let alone see his face. Your Husband will find you, and you him. I can say that after today. God Speed.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
20 May, 01:58
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
yes i lost my dad ten years ago and i have had only two dreams of him. it is very frustrating. Sorry for your loss

trueblue @trueblue
20 May, 12:52
wow! how cool! i had a similar experience recently, saw a friend that passed last year in a dream and spoke to him.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
20 May, 12:50
My best friend passed away over 5 years ago. I've had many dreams with him and he always tells me things. Once we were standing over this large clear water pool like a lake and we could see inside and there were all these deadly sharks and such in the water. There were also these beautiful radiant sea plants. He jumped in to pick the plants and was under for a long time, I was yelling at him to come up for air and get out because of the sharks. He eventually came to the surface, laughed and said "Don't worry about me I'm already dead silly!" In another dream I was at this beautiful city-like place, it was hard to describe other than breathtaking. Next thing I know he's standing right next to me and says "YOU ARE going to love being dead. I know how you are and you're absolutely going to love this place. But don't send yourself here before your time." He emphasized the first part and was referring to suicide (which I would never do).

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 May, 12:50
wow

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 May, 12:44
What a Blessing! My sisters and Sons have seen my Dad, I am still waiting!

So Happy For you!! 🙏

20 May, 03:43
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
He may be waiting for a very special moment that will be especially vivid in your memory. 🙏Thank you for your kind words.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts