Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 May, 07:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i missed this post from you today, just seeing it now. What an awesome day it’s been 🍿
... that’s amazing movie, I going to rewatch it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 May, 12:56
Spoiler, God Wins! ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
20 May, 09:46
🤔I'm a little late to the party. Was not able to get AU to open - kept giving me an error "not found." Then Truth Social froze on me and kept saying "server down." Very weird. This went on most of the day for me. Came back this early evening and here I am.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 May, 07:38
Rewatched Interstellar this afternoon after seeing your morning post. Always interesting to me to revisit things from the past and note the change in perspective with an awakened mind and open eyes. I have been doing this experiment across many fields and observing the results, has been fascinating.

Anyway, this line, spoken by Amelia Brand in the movie really struck a chord. ✨❤️✨

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space."

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 May, 05:19
Good morning VK, you have been busy.
Nana been in and out again, having to earn those coins.
Manifesting my retirement from these two professions and creating my humanitarian projects.

Manifesting to destroy satan's hell matrix and start a new game, a Divine God Matrix where real humans, animals and Gaia are happyass loving each other and God teaching our children a spiritual awareness limited only by their own imagination.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 May, 05:17
so awesome! time travelers collecting Qlue’s understand 🙏🏼❤️⚡️ guiding us HOME

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
20 May, 02:26
MAYBE ARE CONNECTED TO REFERENCES OF ... ¿

#QUANTUM #BATMAN ( TRUMP ) #clock SPACE - #TIME #CAPABILITIES ?

some accounts are speculating not sure if related :

Freedom Belle Data Dumps ✝️✝️✝️
https://t.me/FreedomBelleD...
UNDONE | BATMAN QUANTUM: BLACK EDITION (500PCS only)

MR POOL " #BLACK EDITION ONLY |
https://t.me/QSRdecodes/14...

The interdimensional bookcase scene from Interstellar
https://t.me/FreedomBelleD...

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
20 May, 01:58
Wow thank you VK am going to watch Interstellar with my hubby tonight!!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 May, 01:42
Time is just an illusion. All timelines exists simultaneously.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 May, 01:28

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 May, 01:23
GMVK.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
20 May, 01:22
God Bless You!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 May, 01:23
Happy Fryday morning VK & Frens!

This Interstellar article was an interesting read on L♾PPER.

"We found that warping space around the black hole also warps the accretion disk," visual effects supervisor Paul Franklin told Wired. "So rather than looking like Saturn's rings around a black sphere, the light creates this extraordinary halo." As for Thorne, the scientist summed his feelings up by saying, "Whoa, that's what it would do."

The discovery actually led to some real scientific papers being published on the subject of gravitational lensing in the context of supermassive black holes. In other words, Christopher Nolan's space movie had a real-world impact."

https://www.looper.com/210...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 May, 01:27
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Just realized I added an extra [P]
should be L♾PER not L♾PPER

"Typos" always make me wonder, is anything ever accidental? 😉

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
20 May, 01:17
17 vibes at 12:17

Only followers of this user (Kelisfree) can see their posts

Randy Savage @warrioroftruth9
20 May, 01:20
In response Keli Martin to her Publication
Interstellar. Great movie

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 May, 01:01
Good morning! 151

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 May, 12:57
. / ..

trueblue @trueblue
20 May, 12:51
UMM i just have to share this with you guys, two nights ago i woke up and there were glowing lights in my room. it looked like a dashboard to a plane or spaceship but all you could see was the shape of it and the “buttons” which were lit up and glowing and in a different language, looked like symbols not a language i have ever seen before. and i watched as it slowly faded away.

side note: the following morning i woke up puking…not sure if related lol

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
20 May, 12:50
as future proves past patriots from the future are writing a new script for the country to liberate itself now...VK is in the role of cooper except hes using tiktok videos instead of books and a watch...but thinl about it the mickey mouse watch 10:08 and the Q "clock" are literally reflective of the watch cooper used to spell out the plan...WAIT VK uses morse code JUST LIKE COOPER...is God the 5-10 dimension us that created the plan

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
20 May, 12:48
Loved this movie and loved 'Contact' and '2001' too. There is so much more happening than we understand at the moment. Have a great day VK.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
20 May, 12:45

Thank You VK 😉

Iam -JD @IamJD
20 May, 12:42
Good morning VK

The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
20 May, 12:39
GM Freedom Fighter. May the wind be at your back today! God bless.

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
20 May, 12:38
Started slow today, good morning. I hope all is well. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

amy lilley @amylilley
20 May, 01:34
In response baeqin 007 to her Publication
Me too, like a snail, had to take a nap, I never nap🐸😳😎

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
20 May, 12:33
This is so freaky. I heard and saw my Dad today in a dream. He passed in 1995. I've never been able to see or hear him in a dream. I've tried over the years. Today it happened, just for an instant. Just before 11:11am.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
20 May, 05:12
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Good for you ❤️ I’m so happy for you! I had two dreams and heard my dad call me once the Saturday before father’s day. I was walking on air for days.

Alison Ecat @Alicat
20 May, 11:22
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
You will see him again .

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
20 May, 12:33
It is going to be a great day VK and family 😃

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
20 May, 12:27
Good Morning VK. 🇺🇸🙏❤️