Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 May, 10:45
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
22 May, 12:45
saw some comms this morning, White hats destroyed a bunch of baby formula due to a whistleblower saying they were going to use it to genocide babies and blame Novid. Poisoned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 May, 12:48
In response We Go All to his Publication
Ya I've heard that too. Same with them destroying the food processing plant. Get rid of all the poison

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 May, 12:32
I feel sorry for the babies that have to ingest this junk.
I feel happy that people are having to turn on to making their lives and their babies' lives healthier by avoiding it.
Read the ingredients of the pictured formulas versus what parents can, and should make at home for their most precious cargo.

Civil War veterans were able to dance at the age of 100. There is b&w film footage showing same. I want the nutrition of 100 years ago.

Glad our food sourcing is being turned around, whether we like, or understand it - or not. I believe it's White Hats doing it for our own good.

Miss. Messina @Messina
20 May, 09:31
Thank you for this , wonder if mexico deliveres , many mothers would be greatful

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
20 May, 09:17
Guys… I am in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and i can confirm no SHORTAGE here of baby formula or anything else. We have tons of USA meat too at costco.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 May, 09:28
In response Morris Light to his Publication
THEY aant the USA to submit

Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 May, 07:21
Is that ur intention?...to piss everybody off? Keep them in this 3D matrix of anger and hatred? Why dont u just relax and find some good news to share....everyday theres good news. Rise above wherever ur presently at. Do the inner work that u will need to have done by the time we raise to 5D. The baby formula was poisoning ur kids....be glad its been kept away.....mothers will feed their kids....u neednt be so anxious to piss people off dear. U are a beautiful soul for caring so much..... now use posiivity to lift our spirits instead. With all my love sister patrriot and fellow anon....be well!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

Miss. Messina @Messina
20 May, 09:26
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I take it as exposing the lies 😉

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 May, 06:59
Not just Canada has baby formula, but Mexico does too.

The FDA shut down Abbott Baby formula manufacturing based on claims not evidence. No evidence was found and now it will take Abbott 10 weeks to get back online.

The FDA wanted to hide the Pfizer Docs and data for 75 years. These docs and data are damning of the safety and effectivity of the jabs.

The DOJ should be investigating the corrupt FDA and not parents.

If only we had a non-politically weaponized DOJ.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 May, 06:58
why is breast milk such a problem now? and have people forgotten that 'weaning' means no more need for milk? ... 🤔 asking for a friend.

True @True
20 May, 07:23
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Breast milk may be a serious problem for the vaccinated. Maybe one of the ways the vaccine is a bioweapon against the people who trust them. However they claim that it isn't safe to make your own formula with recipes that were in common use before they switched everyone for their "convenience". Also with baby cereal, diluted baby food/pureed food, juice and with regular milk for older babies there is no excuse for babies to starve in america.

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
20 May, 01:28
no issues in Canada either... it is a manufactured shortage

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
20 May, 12:46

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 May, 02:00
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Did Ukraine get the 40 Billion week of 5-8 or this weeK?