Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 May, 12:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 May, 07:21
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Is that ur intention?...to piss everybody off? Keep them in this 3D matrix of anger and hatred? Why dont u just relax and find some good news to share....everyday theres good news. Rise above wherever ur presently at. Do the inner work that u will need to have done by the time we raise to 5D. The baby formula was poisoning ur kids....be glad its been kept away.....mothers will feed their kids....u neednt be so anxious to piss people off dear. U are a beautiful soul for caring so much..... now use posiivity to lift our spirits instead. With all my love sister patrriot and fellow anon....be well!πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
I take it as exposing the lies πŸ˜‰
09:26 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 May, 02:00
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Yes ma'am i get that....i was responding to the text at top. U see there is alot of 3D matrix posts that will not allow for growth out of that state of mind. The matrix is in the mind and there is lots of good news everyday. To ascend to 5D consciosness we must leave 3D matrix anger and hatred.....clear our heads and return to God. The pain we feel is real...evil is being removed from every part of our beings. I believe the formula was poisoning our children....now its all stocked for the babies of Mexico...pray for them....its not like the evil ones are only poisoning Americas babies...right? Lets ascend together ma'am.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ