Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
19 May, 06:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
Now after over two years since the covidhoax started I realize that most people will not be "red pilled" They either latch on because they see it for themselves or they go on reject and will not not be proven wrong. No one ever "red pilled" me, God started showing me many things years ago that all ties in to the here and now so no surprise. I believe God has placed a veil over the eyes of people and they won't see it until He shows them something they can no longer deny. He will wake them up. I am not going to argue or keep pushing the truth in their face ever again..it serves no purpose other than separation and enough damage has been done already. I will continue to live my life without compromise and pray for the blind.
08:59 PM - May 19, 2022
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
19 May, 09:00
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
At the beginning I actually thought people would be eager and relieved to learn the truth. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396