Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
19 May, 10:40
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
couldn't agree more! What is important thru these next few weeks and the next few phases is to remember to stay calm, try to be uplifting and supportive to encourage others to live in love and not in fear. Others journey and their awakening process can take longer than ours, many will pull away or dig their heels in even more. Stay patient and don't be aggressive with your words. remain calm. Thoughts and words are powerful so so think and speak as it is already so. Gods Blessing to you all ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 May, 07:31
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
Its gonna be tough enough just keeping the family together and ok.
AA years ago taught me that If I'm a mess, all around me will be. 40yrs later that has never been more important than today.
Be safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
couldn't agree more! What is important thru these next few weeks and the next few phases is to remember to stay calm, try to be uplifting and supportive to encourage others to live in love and not in fear. Others journey and their awakening process can take longer than ours, many will pull away or dig their heels in even more. Stay patient and don't be aggressive with your words. remain calm. Thoughts and words are powerful so so think and speak as it is already so. Gods Blessing to you all ❤️

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
19 May, 10:19
I REDPILL 10500 AT LEAST 10-15 TIMES A DAY. MILLIONS OF EMAILS PER WEEK. FOR MANY YEARS, PRE-TRUMP. IT WORKS, TAKES TIME AND EFFORT. IF I SAVE ONE LIFE, WHICH I HAVE, IT WAS WORTH IT.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 May, 07:40
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Ironically enough, if you seen my post about the old gal who kinda lost her mind for a few hrs this AM, and my wife and I had to go see her? That red pill came from you 😆 🤣.
A video of yours.. After watching she took a nap. Had nightmares. My wife told me once we got home. Weve been waching you for quite a while.
So yes you have red pilled many.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
19 May, 08:59
Now after over two years since the covidhoax started I realize that most people will not be "red pilled" They either latch on because they see it for themselves or they go on reject and will not not be proven wrong. No one ever "red pilled" me, God started showing me many things years ago that all ties in to the here and now so no surprise. I believe God has placed a veil over the eyes of people and they won't see it until He shows them something they can no longer deny. He will wake them up. I am not going to argue or keep pushing the truth in their face ever again..it serves no purpose other than separation and enough damage has been done already. I will continue to live my life without compromise and pray for the blind.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
19 May, 09:00
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
At the beginning I actually thought people would be eager and relieved to learn the truth. 🙄

Lysanne anon @lysanne
19 May, 08:22
I am going to keep spreading info to people and they can hate me or whatever…… God gave me a mouth and a brain and I am going to use them. I don’t seek people’s approval, only God’s.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 May, 08:49
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
I am with you. I really don't care what anyone says or does in response to my truths. I am not going to stop because GOD is working through us His soldiers. We can't afford to stop . . . if something we say saves one life, it is worth it.